Chapter 9

Ariana's POV, 12:00 PM Los Angeles

"God damn it.." My head hurts like hell once again. I turn over and see Amala is laying with me, with clothes on this time. "Morning Amala" I shake her so she could wake up. "What the hell.. What time is it Ari?" She asks me. "About 12 something..?" Amala gets up, "Think you should go back to Dalton." I turn to her, "What why?!" "Ari.. You need to give him a chance.. I'll be there to help you every step of the way I promise you that." I take a big sigh. "Fine, but I'm driving!" 20 mins later.. We arrive to me house. "Hi Dalton." I say to him. "Hey.." He says back to me. "I'll be out here okay Ari?" Amala tells me. I nod and head in my house with Dalton. "I've missed Ari.. I screwed up really." He picks up a cup of dog food and feeds the dogs, then hands one to me. Dalton looks up at me, in sadness. "I'm so sorry Dalton.. I just.." "I know what you and Amala did together.. I know you guys had sex." He starts to cry, then plopping onto our couch.

Dalton's POV, 12:37 PM

"Dalton.. it was a mistake.. I just.. I was drunk!" Ariana tells me. "But do you think that was an excuse? You fucking cheated on me Ari.." I say. "I'm sorry Dalton.. If I was sober this would be different. And you know that. Amala was so mad at herself the next day, trust me. We know it was wrong.. I'm sorry baby, I love you." I put my hand on hers, I embrace the kiss. Ariana falls down on the couch and grabs her phone. "I texted Amala she can go, so we can have a bit of a lone time together..."

Doja's POV, 12:41 PM

I received a text from Ari, she said 'You can go now.. Dalton and I are busy 😉.' I laugh nervously and get back into my car. "Fucking shit!" I punch my seat, and start to break down. "I fucking lost you Ari.. I thought we were something.." My eyes filled with tears start up the car, My ass didn't care about driving at the moment so I went the amount of speed I wanted to go to. My eyes close for a quick second.. then everything.. starts to become dark.

My mind was pitch black, all I could hear were sirens and people talking. "Huh..?" That's all that could come out of my mouth. I open up my eyes, "Ms. Dlamini, everything is gonna be okay just keep talking to me alright?" a unknown person says to me. I could barely see but all I could look around at was my leg and arms. What the fuck happened to me?