0.24

23.03.15

~*~

Louis had spent the weekend at Harrys, finding out the boy wasn't coming to look after his sisters until the summer holidays that started on the Friday. Although he'd ended up seeing him everyday because he was taking him to school to make sure Louis actually went in.

"You want me to pick you up?" Harry asked pulling up outside the school on Thursday morning.

"No, I'm going out with Max tonight." Louis replied, unplugging his seatbelt.

"Going out on a Thursday night? What a rebel."

"Shut up, it's our 6 month anniversary. And he's got a flight to Tenerife at 5pm tomorrow so we can't do it then."

"6 months, woah look at you." Harry teased, grinning cheekily.

"Shut up idiot, I'll see you tomorrow." Louis laughed, getting out of the car and heading into school.

His attitude during the day had improved drastically and by the time he was heading out to his date with Max he was buzzing. The date was in a little italian restaurant just on the outskirts of the town centre, the bus pulling up just down the road from where it was. They were to meet at 6 and Louis arrived a little before, wearing his new pink button up and dark jeans, his fringe styled and swooped to the side as he entered and took off his jacket.

The hostess showed him to the table Max had booked and he sat, looking round the room and tapping his fingers on the table.

"Hi, can I get you anything to drink?" The waitress asked, a sickly sweet smile on her face.

"I'll just have water for now please, I'm actually going to head to the bathroom so if Mr Price does turn up would you tell him where I am."

"Of course." She smiled again and moved away from the table.

He stood up then, looking around the room and seeing the sign for the bathroom. The smile dropped off his face when he saw the scene behind the bathroom door. Max with another man. The other man with his hand down Max's pants. The other man being Jamie.

When Max looked up fear was evident in his eye, pushing Jamie back and trying to pull up his trousers.

"How long?" Louis whispered, pinching on the skin of his wrist so he didn't cry.

"Lou, I can explain." Max stammered.

"How long?" He repeated.

"4 months."

Jamie hadn't looked up, his head hung low as he stared at the floor.

"You're disgusting. Both of you." Louis hissed before turning and fleeing the restaurant, grabbing his jacket on the way out and running down the street to the nearest bus stop. The whole bus ride he had to will himself not to cry, biting down on his lips and rubbing furiously at his eyes.

When he got off the bus he ran straight up to Harrys front door, pulling his jacket sleeves down over his hands and knocking. Zayn asnwered.

"Alright Lou?"

"Is Harry home?" He asked, trying to keep his voice normal.

"Not right now, he went out to get food about half an hour ago."

"Oh, okay. Could you tell him I was round?"

"Just come in, he won't be much longer."

With a nod Louis followed Zayn into the house. Liam was sat in the kitchen, sending a warm smile Louis' way that he tried to reciprocate.