0.33

18.04.15

~*~

The past five days his mum had been off work and Harry had extra shifts at the cafe so Louis hadn't seen him, instead trying to get himself organised for year 11 and to see some of his school friends. On the afternoon of the sixth of September Louis made the journey over to Harry's house. Harry had still been working but he hung out with Niall and Zayn while he waited, Liam coming over about fifteen minutes before Harry.

When he got home he walked into the living room and without any explanation turned round and walked back out of the house. After 15 minutes he returned with a dominos pizza box and loads of little boxes of sides like dough balls, chicken strips and chicken wings.

"What would we do without you?" Niall asked over a mouthful of margharita pizza.

"Probably starve. Or just order chinese food every night." Harry replied, unbuttoning his white work shirt with his left hand while he used his other to pick up a dough ball and put it in his mouth.

"Keep your clothes on, no one wants to see that." Louis teased, pretending to cover his eyes.

"Don't lie to me Tommo, you want a piece of this." Harry began to shimmy, not reacting fast enough and getting a kick to the stomach from Louis.

"What ever that was, no one wants a piece of it."

Pouting, Harry let the shirt fall down his shoulders as he walked out of the room. He returned a few minutes later wearing gym shorts and a jumper. Flopping down on the sofa inbetween Louis and Liam he took the chicken wing from Liams hand and bit into it, grinning cheesily at him.

"Really?" Liam sighed, reaching towards the box to get himself another one.

"Mhmm, I had to cover two extra shifts today so I've technically worked triple what I usually do. And it's a Sunday, let me off this once?"

"We let you off all the time."

"That's because you all love me."

Liam rolled his eyes but didn't deny it which made a smug smile stretch across his face. Stretching out his legs he let his feet come to rest of Liams lap as he lent his head back so it was leaning against the side of Louis thigh.

"Hi." He said, looking up at the younger boy and grinning.

"Hello, you comfy there?" Louis replied, nodding down to where Harry was leaning against him.

"I am, thanks for asking."

"No problem, how was work?" By now he'd dropped his hand down to Harrys head, playing with hair and massaging his scalp a little which had the older boy closing his eyes and practically purring.

"Nothing new, Mrs Reynolds was wearing something too revealing for an 80 year old again. Vanessas mum is pregnant again as well."

"Really? How many kids has she got now? And didn't Vanessa just find out she was pregnant?"

"Yeah, Vanessas four months pregnant and her mum is two months, on her twelvth kid now."

"I bet that's gonna be a fun house to live in. Did Mr Carter try and get your number again?" Louis laughed, pulling on one of the curls and watching it spring back into place.

"What do you mean again? David has never tried to get my number."

"Oooh but you're on first name basis with him."

"He is a regular customer it's only right I know his name."

"Who's Mr Carter?" Zayn interrupted, smirking a little at their interaction.