0.42

09.05.15

~*~

January 15th was when Harry was to go back to University, meaning that Thursday night would be his last night with Louis for at least month. The younger boy had been at school all day, getting home to a text from Harry saying for him to be ready by 7.

"Where are you and Harry off to then?" Jay asked as Louis' entered the living room, putting down the iron and turning to face her son who had flopped down onto the sofa.

"Don't know, he didn't tell me and I didn't ask." Louis replied, craning his neck to get the ironing board out of his eye line with the TV.

"You should always ask Louis, don't let a boy take you just anywhere."

"I trust Harry enough for him not to take me 'just anywhere'."

The woman shrugged and went back to her ironing, leaving Louis alone to watch TV for another five minutes before there was a knock at the door. He jumped up, butterflies in his stomach, and went to open the door. Behind it Harry was stood wearing his usual black skinny jeans with a pair of boots along with a purple and blue flannel and matching headband to hold his hair back and up off his face. In his hand he was holding a bouquet of roses, which he extended out to Louis who took them with a giggle.

"You got me flowers?" He said giddily.

"Of course, gotta be a proper gentlemen haven't I?" Harry replied, kissing Louis' cheek and smiling with his hands clasped behind his back.

"Of course, I'm gonna go put these inside then we can go okay?"

"Want me to wait out here?"

"It's freezing you idiot, come in." Louis shook his head with a grin, taking hold of Harrys arm and pulling him into the house, kicking the door shut and heading into the kitchen to find a vase.

Jay had left the living room and gone into the kitchen, shaking her and making disapproving noises at Louis as she took the flowers from him and sorted them into vase.

"Go you two, I want you home no later than eleven-thirty please, it's a school night remember." She instructed pointing her finger at the two.

"Yes mum." Louis sighed, kissing his mums cheek and following Harry out to front door then out of the house.

"How was school?" Harry asked as they linked hands and walked to the car.

"Same old same old, my English teacher is being really hard on us now though."

"She's got a reason though babe, she's not being unnecessarily mean she just wants you to do well on your exams."

"They're not till May though." Louis whined, kicking his feet up on the dashboard and ignoring the glare from Harry.

"Only four months away, it'll go way quicker than you think."

"I can't wait till they're over."

"Don't blame you, you get an extra five weeks off school as well." Harry added, putting a hand on Louis' thigh and squeezing lightly.

Louis hummed in reply, fiddling with the radio then when he'd settled on a song he played with the rings on Harrys fingers.

"Is dinner and cinema good with you?" Harry asked, pulling into a spot in the Nandos car park and turning off the ignition.

"Good with me, what are we seeing?" Louis asked before he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car.