0.30

11.04.15

~*~

"Louis! Go and answer the door for me love, it's Harry!" Jay called out from where she was in Daisy and Phoebes room packing the final bits for the two week holiday they were going on later that day.

"Why's he here if you're not working?" Louis shouted back as he made his way out of his own bedroom and down the hallway.

"He said he had some stuff of yours he wanted to drop round, ask him if he'll take the girls out while I finish packing."

His younger siblings were out in the garden, Lottie being the oldest having constructed some kind of game for them to play. Without knocking over the suitcases in the porch he opened the front door to Harry stood there in a white shirt and black jeans, black aviators perched on his nose.

"You alright?" Louis asked, waving him in.

"Yeah, you left like three of your shirts at mine so I thought I'd bring them back, you had a few jumpers as well but they were in the wash." Harry told him, handing him a TopMan bag with his t-shirts in, washed and folded.

"Thanks, mum wants to know if you'll take the girls to the park or something for a bit."

Just as he said that Jay came down the stairs, greeting Harry with a wave then running into the kitchen to collect the rest of the fresh ironing that was on the counter.

"Jay, I'll take the girls for a bit. What time do you need them back?" Harry told her as she walked past.

"Oh Harry you star, four at the latest if that's good with you." She replied, looking as if a weight has just been lifted off her shoulders.

"Cool, we'll be back by four."

He made his way out to the garden to greet the girls and tell them of his plans. Louis looked at his mum as if to ask if she wanted him to stay and with a laugh she waved him away and headed back upstairs.

Rounding up four children to take them to the park was easier when there were promises of ice cream. It was only a five minute walk, Lottie and Fizzy running ahead while Phoebe walked behind slowly, looking at all the flowers. Harry had given in and carried Daisy, Louis walking next to him and making faces at his younger sister.

"Bigger than you Lou!" She said excitedly, reaching out to pat the top of Louis' head as they made their way through the little metal gate in the park.

Before Louis could even reply to her comment she was wriggling out of Harrys grip and trying to drop down to the floor to go and play with her sisters who had already run off towards the climbing frame. They followed, Louis going to help Fizzy climb the monkey bars while Harry watched the twins go down the slide.

An hour or so later, when the girls were all on the swings, Harry grabbed Louis arm and turned him so they were face to face.

"Don't turn around." He said quietly, a hand on Louis back as the younger boy looked up at him with a confused expression.

"Why?" Louis asked, staring up at Harry.

"Jaydens over there."

"Price?"

"Yeah."

"Is m-"

"No," Harry interrupted, "I think he's by himself. But I don't want him to see us, especially you."

"Why not?"

"Because I know what he's like, he'll try and do something to wind me up and you might get hurt."