0.16

23.02.15

*

It was Friday evening and his mum had had the day off that day so Harry hadn't come round. Lying on the carpet was what he'd taken to doing seeing as his mum and the twins had taken over the sofa. His phone was lying next to his head, just out of reach of Daisy who went to grab it every two minutes. It made him jump when it started ringing, not even checking caller ID just pressing accept and holding it to his ear.

"Hello?" He said into the reciever, rolling over so he was lying on his stomach.

"Alright Lou." Harrys voice rang through the phone, causing the younger boy to grin, dropping his head to rest his chin on the floor.

"What's up?"

"You wanna come over? Niall and Zayn won't watch films and eat with me."

"What's the time?"

"Nearly 6, I can take the car and come pick you up and we can get a pizza or a McDonalds on the way back? Maybe stop off at Tesco and get some DVDs."

"Yeah alright, lemme ask mum."

He put the phone down and turned to ask his mum but before he could speak she said "Yeah Lou, you can."

"You don't even know what I'm gonna ask." Louis whined.

"I do boo, you can go."

He picked up the phone again and spoke down the receiver "Yeah she said I can."

"Great, I'll be round in 15 yeah?"

"Fine by me, see ya."

Jay sighed, watching Louis grin and run upstairs. When he got back downstairs Harry was already outside. Giving his mum a hug and then skipping over to the door, swinging it open and practically jumping on Harry.

"Alright?" Harry laughed, slipping an arm across Louis' shoulders as they walked down to Harrys car.

"Mhmm, you?"

"Better now I'm in the company of you."

"You absolute sap." Louis giggled while buckling his seatbelt.

"I try my hardest." Harry replied, turning the car on and pulling away from the road.

"I can tell."

They bantered back and forth as they drove to Dominos, Harry pulling up and parking in the space right outside.

"Coming in?" He asked Louis as he turned the ignition off.

"Might as well, don't want you getting me a pizza I hate."

Harry laughed and climbed out, opening Louis' door and helping him out of the car. Louis laughed and took his arm, Harry pretending to tilt his hat at the boy.

"How did I ever end up becoming friends with such an idiot?" Louis teased, hip checking Harry.

"You're drawn to them, as am I. It's probably why I like you so much."

"How rude."

It was hard for Harry not to lean down and kiss the boy when he giggled, his eyes scrunching at the sides and his hand flying up to cover his mouth. Smiling fondly he lightly took hold of Louis' wrist and pulled the younger boy towards the counter. Louis was still giggling quietly as he stood in front of the counter, Harrys chest practically pressed against his back and the boys hands resting on the back of his hips

"What do you want?" Harry asked.

Louis opened his mouth to asnwer but had to close it again because the words 'your dick' were on the tip of his tongue. Instead he replied with "I'm gonna be that guy and ask for a ham and pineapple."