0.21

12.03.15

*

Wednesday and Thursday Louis had spent at Maxs' house, the rest of their friendship group joining them on Thursday. Friday was the day of Harrys pub gig that he'd invited Louis to. They'd spent Friday morning texting about it and Louis had arranged to go round to Harrys at around 5pm so they could hang out before. The bus journey was only about five minutes and the bus stop he got off at was pretty much outside Harrys house. Liv, Liam and Perrie were round as usual.

He walked up to the door and knocked, it being opened by Niall about 30 seconds later.

"Alright Louis?" Niall asked, bringing the boy inside. He sounded like he was panting as if he'd just ran to answer the door.

"Yeah, m'alright, s'pose Harrys driving you mad?" Louis replied with a laugh.

"How d'you guess? This morning it was about the gig now it's about you being here."

"I'm just special like that Niall, I excite everyone."

As Niall was about to reply Harry came running into the living room and tackled Louis onto the floor.

"Ow." Louis said, looking up at Harry who was looming over him, elbows on either side of his head.

"Hi!" Harry replied excitedley.

"Was that neccessary?"

"Probably not but it happened anyway so get over it."

"Remind me again why I'm here."

"Because you're here to support your bestest friend in the whole wide world?"

"Who's that then?" Louis teased.

"Me." Harry huffed with a pout.

"Get off me then and I'll reconsider my opinion."

Harry scrambled off of Louis and stood up, reaching out a hand to pull the younger boy to his feet. When Louis was stood up and face to face with Harry he slapped the boys bare stomach and ran off into the kitchen, pulling himself up onto the counter and getting on his knees to rummage through their cookie cupboard. By the time Harry had entered the kitchen he was sat with his legs crossed, munching his way through a packet of mini marylands.

"Why are you shirtless?" Louis asked as Harry walked over to him and stood between his thighs.

"Why are you not?" Harry replied, dipping his hand in the packet and stealing one of Louis' cookies.

"Because I have no need to be."

"Fair. I'm feeling to many emotions to put a t-shirt on."

"Fair."

Harry smiled at Louis, his eyes flickering down to the boys lips for a split second before Liv called him from the living room and he stepped away.

"Come on." He said, reaching a hand out to Louis to pull the younger boy down off the counter.

Louis followed into the living room, his half eaten packet and a new packet of marylands in his hand just in case he got peckish. As he sat down on an end of the sofa Harry took his phone from Liv and spoke into the reciever, having a conversation with someone about him singing.

"Louis, you know when you were here the other day and I was saying how I wanna give you a makeover?" Perrie said, resting her feet on Nialls shoulders where him and Zayn were sat on the floor playing fifa.

"Yeah?" He replied, sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Harry.

"Would you actually let me do it? Like I'm not talking foundation and stuff, I'm thinking a little bit of eyeliner maybe, I'd die if you let me put you in leggings."