0.05

16.01.15

*

Sunday Max had texted Louis and asked him if he wanted to go out with him on Tuesday after school, on a date, with nervous hands Louis replied yes. Harry had laughed at Louis when told him Monday night, also at the fact that it was his first date, the older boy then pulled him into a hug and messed up his fringe so that made everything alright.

"You remember I'm going out tonight?" Louis told his mum as they sat at the breakfast table Tuesday morning. Daisy had eaten and was now just banging her spoon against the bowl while Phoebe took her time, Lottie and Fizzy sitting on the floor and seeing who could put their shoes on faster.

"Yes, don't worry." She laughed "My little baby boy, all grown up and going on his first date."

"Be quiet." Louis laughed, blushing slightly.

"I'm proud of you though babe, you're going on a date tonight. This time last month you'd barely talk to new people now you're going on dates. I think it might be Harry you know, that boys an angel."

"Yeah he's alright."

"You like him though don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. We have a good time together and the girls love him, he's cool."

"I'm glad boo, you'll call him if you need help right?" She asked, worry in her eyes.

"Yes mum I promise, I've gotta go, I'll see you tonight." He said getting up, kissing his mum and two youngest sisters on the cheek before waving to the other two and heading out the front door.

-

Jamie met up with him as they walked through the gates and Max found them, fitting his arm around Louis' waist as he greeted the two. Jamie looked at Maxs' arm then locked eyes with Louis, raising his eyebrow and smirking. Louis glared at him, sticking his tongue out when Max wasn't looking. He was teased all day by his friends, even with Max around and while he was sat in period 5 drama his phone was constantly vibrating with messages and snapchats from Harry.

"Louis, I know you're allowed your phone out in this lesson but if it doesn't stop going off I'm going to have to confiscate it." Ms Davis said, staring at Louis from across the classroom as he tried to finish planning his script.

go away. ms davis just told me off He sent to Harry.

oh no poor lou! Better get back to work!

again I want to swear at you

again you can go for it

no. im meant to be writing a script ur distracting me!

my roomates are at work and the twins are asleep! im bored

go masturbate

i wish i could've seen your face when you typed that. You scandelous little minx, im laughing

go away.

'no.' Was the first text Louis ignored and then the next 10 that came after it

'louis'

'dont let max go too far with you tonight !!'

'and tell me about the kiss, i know you will kiss!'

'oi'

'louis'

'tomlinson'

'OI! LOUIS!!!'

'you're so rude!'

'since when have you been so good in school, according to your mum this is the first year you haven't had a detention each day'