0.39

02.05.15

~*~

"So you're going home today?" Louis asked, lying on top of Harry and resting his chin on the older boys chest.

It was the 23rd of December, the day before Louis' 16th birthday and the last day the couple would spend together for 15 days while Harry went home for Christmas. Both boys had just woken up, the clock next to the bed reading 11:47am.

"'Fraid so princess, I'll be back on the seventh though." Harry replied, running his hand down Louis' shirtless back then patting his bum.

His eyes were a misty green as they always were when he'd just woken up and his hair was a mess across the pillow.

"Why couldn't you go home tomorrow? So I can see you on my birthday."

"I'd love to baby but I haven't seen my mum in ages and she won't be very happy if I miss her christmas eve tradition, besides, you'll be with your mum and your sisters so it's not like you'll have time to miss me."

"Yeah I know, but I always have time to miss you."

"Cheeseball."

"Shut up." Louis giggled, banging his forehead against Harrys chest to try and hide his giddy smile.

"C'mon," Harry said, moving Louis off of him, "let's go and do something, seize the day!"

"It's practically midday, the days almost over and I have to be home soon."

Harry shrugged and Louis followed anyway, stealing the jumper he'd just got out of the wardrobe and pulling it over his head. With a innocent smile he left the bedroom, walking out to the kitchen.

"I think someone should give you two an award on the quietest sex ever." Niall said, winking over exaggeratively.

"Why are you actually here?" Louis asked, ignoring his comment and filling the kettle with water.

"I live here."

"Yeah well that's not the point. Go home to Ireland or something."

"I'm going home tomorrow actually."

"Are you all going home?" A huff came from Louis as he asked, pulling himself up onto one of the chairs and swinging his legs.

"You're gonna be a loner again Lou." Zayn said, an arm round Niall as he manoeuvred his way through the other three in the kitchen to get to the fridge.

"I have other friends you know. And I doubt I'll be allowed more than five meters out of my mums sight tomorrow."

"Don't let me forget about your present by the way." Niall said, flicking a soggy cornflake at him.

Louis' head perked up at the mention of presents, a cheeky smile crossing his face.

"You got me a present?"

"As if we wouldn't you idiot."

He grinned, his cheeks going a little pink because okay maybe he still had qualms about Harry's friends truly liking him.

"Mines the best." Harry informed him, passing him a mug of tea and getting down two bowls for cereal.

Louis rolled his eyes, holding the mug close to his face and blowing lightly on the hot liquid. He watched Harry move around the kitchen, laughing with Niall and Zayn and moving as if he could navigate the place with his eyes shut. The older boy had a thing where when he laughed he screwed his eyes shut and opened his mouth wide, the action mesmerising Louis and causing him to just pause and stare.