0.15

19.02.15

*

The day, or evening, after the scene in Harrys kitchen was the 14th of March and Louis was sat on the carpet in the living room of Jess' house. Jess, of course, Stan, Jamie, Olly and Louis were all sat around chatting at they usually do. Jess' older sister Yazmin, who Louis had known since he was about 7, was there as well.

"Where did you go last night?" Jamie asked Louis'.

"I was at Maxs', you saw me go home with him." Louis replied, catching a bag of crisps that Jess threw at him.

"Yeah but after, I was on xbox live with him around 6, he said you'd gone home and I called your house phone but your mum said you weren't home."

Louis blushed, knowing he'd been caught but not wanting to tell them where he was.

"He's blushing, look at him." The 17 year old Yazmin laughed, nudging Louis with her foot.

"Where were you, dirty stop out?" Jess teased.

"Harrys." Louis mumbled quietly.

"Knew it." Stan grinned, changing his expression into a smirk when he caught Louis' eye.

"Why?" Jess asked this time.

"Cause. Can we change the subject now?"

"Was Max your first kiss?" Olly asked, the group now focusing on Louis.

"No, was Jess yours?" Louis shot back.

"Yeah, and Max wasn't yours?"

"No, I've just said that."

"Max wasn't your first kiss!?" Stan exclaimed, shocked.

Louis shook his head, taking a sip of his McDonalds chocolate milkshake.

"Who was then?" Jamie asked, all five people in the room suddenly very curious.

"I am not telling you that." Louis said, shaking his head.

"Do we know them?" Yazmin asked. Louis shrugged.

"Was it like a proper kiss? Like was it just a peck or a proper kiss?" Jess asked.

"Proper."

"Like tongue and all."

Louis nodded, the other five gasping. Stan laughed at Louis' embarrassed face as the others practically shouted their guesses.

"Was it Harry?" Jamie asked, the room going quiet.

Louis denied it, shaking his head rapidly. His friends already knew more than he wanted them to. Jess looked at him and raised an eyebrow, still suspicious while the others had started a new conversation.

"Who's Harry?" Yazmin asked, aiming the question at Louis and Jess seeing as the other three weren't listening.

"He's my sisters babysitter." Louis told her.

"He's 19 and so hot you wouldn't believe Yaz." Jess said, her eyes widening slightly.

"Have you got any pictures?" Yazmin asked excitedly.

Just as she asked Louis' phone buzzed with a notification from snapchat, the user hstyles sending him a message. Jess squealed, gaining the attention of the boys who were now curious, as Louis unlocked his phone and went onto snapchat. The message was a video and he held it down to watch it.

Niall was sat next to Harry on the sofa, who was obviously sulking, and holding the phone above their heads while saying "Hi Louis! He's sulking cause he misses you. Come round again this week, I've bought ice cream!"