Chapter 42

Some time after Himiko Toga's capture, I was informed by All Might that she was taken to a correction facility where they were going to treat years of psychological damage done to her by the society. I was told that my statement had helped her immensely and prevented her from being sent off to Tartarus.

The villains had lost their infiltrator and it was certainly a big blow to them.

Meanwhile, I was back in school and we were visited by the big three i.e. Nejire Hado, the babblemouth with amazing figure, Amaijaki Tamaki, the socially awkward boy and Mirio Togata, dude always on methamphetamines.

Their introduction was... crazy, psychotic and disturbing.

Nejire rambled on about whatever came to her mind. It was mind numbing to some degree. Amaijaki was shy and didn't look at anyone. I wondered what could have happened in his childhood to make him so socially awkward. Children can be very cruel.

Meanwhile, Mirio, out of nowhere, decided to challenge all of us to fight him at once. That was the first time I used observation on him and boy was I shocked.

A seventeen year old built like a professional heavy weight MMA fight was rare to see. It was hard to imagine that he didn't have a strength type quirk.

As everyone braced for the battle, suddenly, Mirio's clothes fell right through his body. We felt a mix of shock, apprehension and embarrassment.

The dude stripped naked in front of everyone!!!

I paid special attention to not look below his waist and instead broke from my stupor and got ready for whatever he would have done next.

The very next moment, he sunk into the ground and shot out like a mole at the back of the group, attaking the ranged fighters first. All it took was one blow to the gut for him to take everyone out. His strength was nothing to scoff at given that he didn't have a super strength quirk.

When Mirio went after Katsuki, well, it was a fun short battle.

Katsuki followed his instincts and fought back. He managed to evade the first hit to his gut but simultaneously creating an explosion next to Mirio's fist, forcing the older boy to phase.

But, no matter how good your instincts are, you can not hit what's intangible. Katsuki didn't go down with just a punch to his gut. No, he was way too tenacious for that. Mirio had to drive his fist into the explosive brute's liver to incapacitate him.

Next, he came after us, the close ranged ones.

I took no chances and used the maximum of armament on my body. No way was Mirio going to punch me harder than that maniac muscle manipulator, Muscular.

True to my belief, Mirio's fist landed clean on my gut but it didn't do any damage.

With a wild smirk on my face, I finally decided to retaliate and save face of class 1-A.

It wasn't a hard battle. I hadn't found anything that could hide from my 'will of observation'. No matter what state, I could sense Mirio's will as he shot out of the ground. I just had to catch him off guard. Also, he couldn't see until his eyes were out of the ground so I could easily punt him over the head.

As soon as I saw a semblance of his yellow hair out of the gound, I yelled, "I got you!"

Hard enough for it to hurt but not enough to make him bleed or give him any internal injury, I slammed my armament covered fist into the top of his skull.

Suffice to say he clenched his head between his hands from the pain.

"Are we gonna play whack-a-mole?" I said with a smirk.