Chapter 37

In the middle of August of that year, I moved out of my home.

Our dorm was named as 'Heights Alliance' which by built in just three days, thanks to Cementoss.

Most of my classmates were excited. But, that excitement was squashed by a grave-looking Aizawa-sensei.

"First of all, What's important is that all of you have managed to gather here safely. I'm going to give you a quick briefing about the dorms. But before that, just one thing... Bakugou, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu... You five were present on 'that evening' at 'that place'... You took it upon yourselves to proceed to the site of Midoriya's rescue."

His eyes swept across the faces of everyone else and he continued, "Looking at your classmates, they understand the weight of your behaviour in deciding to go there. A lot of things have been set aside in light of what transpired. But I will say this... If it weren't for All Might's sudden retirement, with the exception if Midoriya, Jirou and Hagakure, I would have expelled all of you. Regardless of the reason, the fact that you betrayed our trust doesn't change. From now on, do me a favour and follow the established procedures and act accordingly. I'd 'really' appreciate that."

Having said what he wanted, Aizawa-sensei walked away, leaving us in a sombre mood. The sad and guilty expression on everyone's faces struck the cords of my heart.

Breathing out, I exclaimed, "He really doesn't know how to hold back!"

I walked ahead and turned around to face Katsuki.

"What's got you so sad all of a sudden? Tsk! You look less annoying when you're scowling like a dumbass!"

Katsuki's face immediately scrunched in a frown as he shot back, "You ungrateful ass! I shouldn't have bothered trying to save your butt!!"

"Damn right! I could've handled the situation myself! I don't need a weak-ass shit like you getting in trouble only for me to jump and save you!!"

Confused and annoyed, Katsuki exclaimed, "Huh?!"

I smirked and raised my fist facing him, "The villains wanted you but I ruined their plan by replacing you. You returned the favour by coming all the way to Kamino to rescue me. Let's call it even."

Katsuki grinned and bumped my fist with his.

Before he could begin gloating, I said, "Next time do me a favour and be more aware of your surroundings than acting like a dog without a leash!"

I ignored his 'What did you call me?!!', I grabbed Kaminari and him and took them behind the bushes. It wasn't hard to make the Pikachu fry his own brain.

Jamming-wheeey was enough to lighten the mood of everyone. It was kinda needed. After all, we all had suffered from a terrible ordeal and the verbal thrashing by Aizawa-sensei hadn't helped at all.

I had a lot of things on my mind. So, I didn't take much time to set my room up. It wasn't much, but, unlike what many would expect from an All Might fanboy, I didn't put a single poster of his on my walls. Most of the posters decorating the walls of my room were of... well... uhm... Midnight, Mirko, Ryukyu, Mandalay, Pixie-bob, Ragdoll, Sirius, Mt. Lady, Uwabumi and other heroines... all from my best collection, that is, the collection I couldn't take out at home... Can't really blame a teenager for dreaming...

That was a small part of the reason why I didn't join that room visiting game the girls had proposed. The major reason was, well, I wanted to spend some time alone... with the posters...

It was a fun night...

The next day, I woke up with a clear head. The posters of sexy heroines certainly helped a lot with uplifting my mood.

As usual, the broody Aizawa-sensei arrived and addressed us, "Originally, you all were supposed to get your provisional hero licenses after the summer camp. Unfortunately, the villains disrupted the plan. So, now our first objective is earning a license for you all. The license will grant you permission to intervene when people's lives are at stake. Obviously, this qualification carries immense weight. It goes without saying that the examination required to qualify is incredibly strict. That is why, from today onwards, we'll be having you all come up with two of your very own special moves!!"

I was very much excited about the training. Creating my own special moves, it may sound cringy but it did help with building up the enthusiasm for us to come up with new ways of using our quirks.

As we reached Gamma gym, Cementoss introduced the building as 'The Dreamland' where he manipulated the cemented floor and created a terrain suitable for all of us to train in.

Special moves, as the teachers explained were essential of us to have a chance at getting our provisional licenses. The examination was incredibly tough and the officials tested a variety of skills to determine if a student was ready to do fieldwork. Among everything, combat was the most heavily considered skill.

Since our summer camp was abruptly brought to an end, we were given ten days to train at the 'boot camp' to further develop our quirks and work on creating special moves, which, apparently, was the objective of the summer camp.

Soon, everyone began working with a clone of Ectoplasm.

The clone with me stood silently and listened as I explained what I wanted to work on.

"My quirk has numerous applications. One of them allows me to psychologically overpower others. I used it to knock out several villains during the USJ attack. But, during my encounter with All for One, I was able to physically affect my surroundings with it. I want to improve the strength of my psychic attack. Also, I want to work on my bo-jutsu skills."

The clone nodded, "That certainly is a very useful ability and developing it to that extent can help in a variety of situations. Alright, how do you want me to help?"

Stroking my chin, I thought for a moment and replied, "Well, you could walk towards me and I'll try to hinder your movement just by using the psychic ability. As I develop it we can mix it up by you attacking me and I'll try to stop you while I evade your attacks."

Ectoplasm nodded, "Sounds effective. By the way, what will you name this ability as?"

I smirked, "I call it 'Conqueror's will'."

The clone grunted and began assisting me. After having tested All for One's will, I knew for certain that in order to defeat him, if in the future I somehow face him, I'd need to strengthen myself and improve my offensive abilities. Remembering how easily All for One was able to stop my 'fist of judgement', I was not at all ready to face the scoundrels of the society.

(BNHA)

Two long hours of constant and unbridled training allowed me to make some improvements. The downside was that I broke my staff that had been specially designed for me to carry as my weapon.

Aizawa-sensei had recommended me to go and see Powerloader in his lab and ask for his help.

I was about to knock on the door when Ochako called out from behind and distracted me. Suddenly, the door of the lab exploded and something incredibly soft and squishy struck me on my face.

When the dust cleared, I found my face to be enveloped between two large heavenly objects that smelled of sweat, oil and ladies deodorant.

Life was good.

(BNHA)

A/N: Sup!! I'm still alive and recovering! Medication and therapy certainly helped.

As I have mentioned in the title, this fanfic has not been dropped. I just lost the vigour to write as often as I used to. But worry not! I shall try my best to update sooner next time! Till then... ciao!!