Chapter 7

Aizawa-sensei ordered us to escape to the bus with Thirteen while he rushed forward into the horde of those animals to buy us time.

One of the villains laughed and ordered, "Ranger squad! Let's move."

Aizawa-sensei undid his capture cloth and charged at the villains.

"Our intel said it was just supposed to be Thirteen and All Might!! So who the hell is this?!"

"A dead fool then!!"

But when the villains tried to use their quirk, they failed. Aizawa-sensei wrapped his capture cloth around two of the closest villains and tugged the cloth with force, making the villains smash into one another.

"You dumbasses!! He can cancel out your quirks just by looking at ya. He's Eraserhead!!"

A large villain with some kind of dupli-arms quirk laughed, "He cancels quirks? hehehe... Let's see it that works against heteromorphic types."

But before the villain could attack, he was struck by a fist in his jaw, making a painful *crunch* sound of his jaw snapping into pieces. A cloth wrapped around his ankle. Aizawa-sensei pulled the cloth and sent the villain flying into others.

"No it doesn't," Aizawa-sensei replied as he ducked under a haymaker from behind. Yanking to his capture cloth, he wrapped it around the arm of the villain and slammed him into a pair of other villains.

"Only against operative or transformative types. However..."

As he ran through the group of villains, he wrapped them in his capture cloth and made then collide with each other while throwing some others away in one fluid motion.

Even though he didn't have a quirk that gave him better physical abilities, Aizawa-sensei was able to hold his ground against dozens of villains using his special capture cloth and by the looks of it, he had years of experience in using it as a weapon.

"... Guys like you tend to shine in close quarters combat. Which is why I've got counter measures for you."

That villain with hands scratched his neck impatiently and said, "I hate pro heroes. Ordinary villains don't stand a chance against them."

As we were making our way to the gate, a vortex similar to that which appeared in the celtre of USJ blocked our way. The villain materialized into a form of mist with yellow eyes.

"I won't allow you to escape. Greetings... we are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity but... today we've come here to U.A. Highschool, the bastion of heroism... to end the life... of All Might, the Symbol of Peace."

They... what?! Kill All Might? I looked back towards the plaza where Aizawa-sensei was fighting. Next to the hands villain, there stood a huge grotesque looking man with an exposed brain and a beak. His skin was dark violet and was riddled with scars. But, when I tried to test his will, I found nothing.

The villain had no will of itself. It felt like a midless beast, ready to be released for whatever it was ordered. It's physique was that of a brawler and it rivalled that of All Might. Was this their weapon against him?

I recalled what comment the hands villain had made when he didn't see his target among us. He was ready to kill us to provoke All Might to make an appearance.

The mist villain blocking our way continued, "We were under the impression that All Might would be here today but, it seems his schedule was revised? Well, no matter. My role remains unchanged."

His role...

There were villains scattered all over the USJ, in specific disaster zones that complimented the nature of their quirks.