Her Heart

🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sans lata hain jo.....

zindagi ka liya....

Dil tu sara parishan hain....

The crimping voice again woke her up from her deep slumber.....

Moving out of bed she stood in front of the mirror staring at her reflection little more than usual...

She was Zala Amin, daughter of famous fashion house owner Zehra Amin.....

"Abhi tak ready nahi hui '' someone's voice brought her back from her dreamland making her turn..

(You are still not ready...)

"Nahi....abhi ja hi rahi thi"she replied, stuttering while he jumped on the bed, settling himself, making her shake her head..

abhi ja hi rahi thi"she replied, stuttering while he jumped on the bed, settling himself, making her shake her head

(No...I was going to)

Ringing of the phone made her look down where someone's name was flashing. She declined it without thinking twice and turned it down.

"Kon tha.."he asked curiously while she looked into his eyes deeply..

(Who called..)

"Mama...."she muttered while scoffing a little, shaking her head. She sat beside him while he hugged me tightly...

"Get ready I am waiting downstairs..."he mumbled, lightly squeezed her hand a little while she just nodded in return...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Kahan ja rahi ho cafeteria udhar hai...''Falak asked, catching her arm when she turned towards another side...

(Where are you going?cafeteria is on this side....)

"Washroom...."she mumbled, making him nod..

"Main ao...."he asked, not knowing how inappropriate his words were to the other students around Asher's face palmed himself while shaking his head...