Broken but Slowly

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Sabab anson ka kisa hum batain..

Kisa bebasi ki kahani sunain..."

She stared at the closed door of a specific room in the corner her eyes filled up recalling every memory of the past...

"Mujhe ya wala room chahiye ya Safi ka room ka paas hai.."she cried pointing towards the room while her mother shook her head at her stubbornness..she was like this from her childhood..demanding she wanted everything that can keep her close to him..

(I want this room it is close to Safi's room..)

"Ya Pari ka room tumhe kabhi nahi mil sakta..dusro ka haq channa chodh do.."the stern words remained imprinted in her naïve mind....

(It is Pari's room, you will never get it...stop snatching others right..)

"Dobara wapas agai.."she heard the voice making her close her eyes in pain..

(You come again...)

"Zara bhi sharam nahi aye ab uska jana ka bad tu piche chod do uska..."the pleading yet mocking voice made her tremble in pain. She didn't snatched anything from anyone. It was her right..or that's what she thought..

(weren't you ashamed even for once that you come here again, please leave her alone at least now when she is not between us...)

"Tumha tu usa mar kar bhi sakoon nahi mila.."she shouted while she stared horrified towards the woman who was piercing her heart with an unwanted pain yet again..

(You are not satisfied even after killing her...)

"Maina... kisi ko...nahi mar...Mara ...wo meri Appi hain...min..."she hiccuped loudly, closing her ears tightly with her hands...

(I..I didn't..didn't killed anyone...she was my sister..I.. )

Why was it happening again again...she wasn't at fault but still everyone was looking at her like she was a criminal...

The pain,agony, loneliness she was experiencing it yet again with everything on its extreme..

Closing her eyes tightly she sat in the corner not having any energy to fight...

"Kuch nahi hua..."she heard the voice when someone held her tightly in the warm embrace..

(Nothing happened..)

"Tum isa wapis kyun laka aya..tumha meri Pari ka ik bar bhi khayal nahi aya.."she looked at him with her accusing eyes..was her daughter's pain nothing to them..

(Why you took her here again...you didn't think about my Pari even for once....)

"Pari kabhi nahi Chahati thi ka Zala ka sath is tarha salook kiya jae.."he said while his eyes shined with tears...