Meri Jaan

🤎🤎🤎🤎

🤎🤎🤎🤎

Tera ishq main hum kahin mar na jae....

Pila de zaher hum yunhi mar na jae....

"Zala"she shivered, feeling the cold breeze brushing past her....

"Kaisa?"she whimpered out, staring at him like she was finding the answer to unknown questions...

(How?)

"Appi...Appi ko..kaisa.."she breathed heavily, feeling tightness in her chest...

(Appi...how...)

"Appi..Sufi.."she sobbed, making him run towards her..

Hugging her tightly he caressed her hairs feeling her tears soaking his shirt...

"Pata nahi...magar sab kuch pata laga ka rahun ga.."he whispered, holding her shivering body close to himself..

(I don't know...but I will find everything...)

"Magar apki koi galti nahi thi meri wajah sa.."she stuttered looking at him with her glossy eyes..

(But it wasn't your fault because of me...)

"Kisi ki galti nahi thi na apki na meri na Pari ki aur na uski kisi ki bhi nahi thi main sab theek kar dun ga ap fikar na karain.."he whispered caressing her face lightly...

(It wasn't anyone's fault, not yours, not mine, not Pari's and not even his. It wasn't anyone's fault but I'll make everything alright...)

"Everything will be ok.."

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

She stared ahead gulping down in fear as a sweat bead formed on her forehead showing her fear...

"Durrr...dur raho.."she stuttered, stumbling backward, knocking things down in her way...

(Stay..stay away..)

The only thing she was feeling at that moment was fear...

But in no time the ear piercing scream left her mouth while she jumped in fear..

"Chipkali...."she shouted running out of the room taking Konain and Afreen who ran with her without knowing the reason..

(Lizarddddd ....)

In a few minutes the whole girls hostel of Mount hill was running here and there without any reason..

Trying to hide herself behind her books she looked around but whined finding people trying to control their laugh...

Sitting on the chair with a thud she looked at her friends who were glaring towards her like they were trying not to murder her..

"Kya.."she muttered gulping, trying to make the most innocent face..