Bonus (Zain💔 Jannat)

💔💔💔💔💔

Koi kaisa na phir doob jae ...
Itni katil hain uski nigahain...
Shok chehra hai us matlabi ka...
Jo rulana ka kabil nahi hai...

Sniffing lightly she rubbed her eyes feeling the tears falling from them not knowing how to control her aching heart she cried harder making the pain that was in heart visible on her face it was her engagement day Jannat Duranni was getting engaged to someone else not the guy she have loved her whole the pain the agony everything was unbearable for her at that moment she was just wanting to stop it…

"Oh Allah please make it bearable for me…"she cried looking down at her hennah covered hands while tears streamed down her cheeks flowing down the pain of her heart with them...

She walked down the aisle with her father beside her, masking her expression, smiling widely for them,  roaming her gaze around her heart stopped when she found him standing in the corner making her gulp the pain it was making her heart bleed with each passing moment…

His red bloodshot eyes fell on her when she was ready to place the ring on her soon to be fiance's fingers making him clinch his jaws breaking the glass in his hands he made her close her eyes like her heart flinched with the pain…

Leaving her behind he went while the ring fell from her hands she shook her looking towards her father while tears flowed from her eyes and she ran inside holding her gown leaving everything behind…

Hiccuping loudly she fell on the ground and her hand fell lifelessly on either side feeling the numbness breaking her into pieces…

Her father ran inside looking at the devastating state of his daughter kneeling down in front of her while holding her numb hand….

"What Jenny... what happened my love talk to your baba... don't make me worried like this…"he said softly caressing her cheeks lovingly making her cry loudly…

"I can't do this baba your Jenny is not able to do this... your Jenny is being a loser I want to quit baba I don't want to get married…"she cried holding her father's hand between hers putting her head on it she hiccuped loudly feeling her tears falling on his hands...

"I am sorry baba for being a disappointment…"she mumbled, feeling a few tears falling from her already red eyes. It was hard to say no and to the one who took care of you his whole life…

He was the one who sacrificed his whole life for her who didn't get married again even at the age of 25 because he felt his daughter would be left unloved if he did…

"I love you Jenny...your baba loves you and he won't feel disappointed by just your one no because you want to live your life go and do what your heart desires without caring about anything else okay... I am proud of you my Jenny…"he said kissing her forehead making her close her eyes…

She was happy after having her father in every ups and downs of her life he was still supporting her…

💔💔💔💔💔

Koi bhi qisa lamha nahi hai...
Jis ma mera tu hota nahi hai...

She walked inside wearing the formal dress her face void of any emotion her heart feeling empty like there was nothing left in it...it was not like she didn't went to him back but his one rejection broke her to the point that now her every day starts with being broken yet pretending to be strong while her night ends with crying silently between the cushions…

"But what happened to my doll, why are you crying like this…"she heard her father's concern filled while patting her head lightly...

"I fell in love baba your doll fell for her prince charming…"she said, feeling the tears rolling down her cheeks...