Lost Wind

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Magar aisa lagta hai jaisa kuch kho diya ho apna..."she pouted in confusion..

(But It feels like you lost something..)

"Kya.."he asked with a raised eyebrow...

(What...)

"Khud ko..."she mumbled out, making him stunned..

(Yourself..)

Was it him...who lost everything...was his love not enough for them...was he doing something wrong..why...

A single tear left his eyes while he stared into space without blinking. His heart was in pain..

"Red roses.."he muttered, handing the money to the vendor...

Smiling lightly he walked towards the haveli not knowing that it was the day when everything would crumble into pieces and would leave them only with unanswered questions....

Dark red roses fell from his hand hitting the floor...

His whole body was feeling numb. He wanted to remove that day from his life at that moment...

The day he found his love hanging lifeless with a ceiling fan..it was supposed to be the best day of their life when he was going to propose her but everything took a drastic turn in the lives of people living in Khan Haveli....

"Jaan gawa di hum na apni....khud ko bhool jana konsi bari baat hai.."he mumbled, feeling the familiar pain in his heart...

(I lost my life...what's the big deal in forgetting myself..)

"Muhabaat main marziyan nahi chalti sahib...

Gardanain kata li jati hain..hukm e yaar par.."

♡♡♡♡♡

"Tu bewafa...

Main tan vi pyar karda...

Tu tod di aye wada...

Main tan vi aitabar kar dan..."

Zain stared ahead emotionlessly holding the glass of juice in his hand...

Despite standing between shimmering lights and happy atmosphere he still felt his breath being shallow clinching his heart...

Because the girl he loves more than his own life was standing with someone else she was getting engaged...

He clinched his jaws while his eyes turned red when he tried to control the pain of his heart being shown on his face...