Home (Their happiness)

♡♡♡♡
She stared out of the window feeling her eyes burning with tears winter was coming and she was away from the warmth of her home...

He was close to her yet so far smiling lightly between the tears remembering the time they spent together...

      "ya barish kab ruka gi Safi"
      (When this rain is going to  
                  Stop Safi)

She recalled her own words from months ago she was waiting for the storm to stop....she was waiting for the rain to stop and it did....the rain stopped making the bright rainbow to appear....

And everything did changed...

Teri Doori Na Eh Yaara Hun Seh Sakda

Tethon Zyada Na Kise Nu Pyar Kar Sakda...

Someone's strong arms come from behind holding her softly yet so firmly...and she smiled...finally....inhaling deeply while closing her eyes....

"Kahan tha...."she asked turning around controlling her loud beating heart...

(Where were you...)

It  felt too similar like before she was scared always when he goes somewhere leaving her alone...

"Kahin nahi thodi der ka liya walk pa gaya tha..."he said kissing her palm while wiping her tears...

(Nowhere...I just went for a walk...)

It was hard for them to have everything normal like other people around because their lives were different from others a little too different...

"Kabhi wapis jana ka dil nahi karta Safi..."she muttered softly inhaling the fresh air of mountains...

(Didn't you want to go back ever Safi...)

He opened his eyes finally gulping the little hesitation...

"Bilkul nahi..."he replied with his pain filled voice...

(No...never...)

Not knowing anything was painful...but...after knowing the whole truth it was more painful than burning under the fire...

Everything got unfolded in front him the day he fell in the long slumber...

It wasn't just the fast moving truck that made him lifeless for months it was the truth...

Truth of his loved ones....

"Apna aisa kyun kiya...apna jaan boch kar usa sach bata diya ya janta hua ka wo ji nahi paye gi is sach ka sath..."he shouted in anger she would have been alive living with them...still unaware of everything...but...

(Why you did this....why told her the truth willingly knowing that she won't be able to live with the truth...)

But someone was not happy with her being in peace...

"Aisa kyun kiya apna bade khan..."he asked with his jaws clinched...stopping himself from doing something that he might regret later on...

(Why you did this...Bada Khan...)

"Wo hum mainsa nahi thi...usa ya pata hona zarori tha..."he muttered still in his cold voice...making him stumble...

(She wasn't one of us...and she would have know that...)

His heart was in pain seeing the man he used to admire from his birth confessing something so bitter...