Sajna Main Teri Aan

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Main zinda hun lakan

Kahan zindagi hai??

She shivered hugging herself tightly walking around aimlessly..

She gulped lightly looking at the sky a painful smile got plastered on her face finding the sky changing its colour everything was gloomy like her heart...it was like nature was trying to show what her soul was bearing for years..

Breathing shakyly she moved towards the direction where her house was located or...what they call it...

"Aa gayi.."she closed her eyes on the question thrown her way..

(You are here...)

She nodded lightly making her way towards her bedroom not wanting to look back..

"Maa hun tumhari ik dafa bhi pocho gi nahi safar kaisa raha.."she questioned her voice slicing her heart little painfully..

(I am your mother won't you ask me how was the trip..)

"Beti hun apki kabhi ya nahi pocha ka safar kaisa guzara???.."she uttered emotionless while a tear got slipped from her left eye setting on her pale cheek..

(I was your daughter too have you ever asked how I spent my journey..)

She went away leaving her mother looking at her with unknown emotions it was not like they don't love each other but the walls created by ego between them were little too higher then their love for each other...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

She sat on sofa beside the window like always looking outside sighing shakyly she remembered about her mother's arrival.....

"Ya tumhara bhi ghar hai Zala...tumha bhi is sab pa wohi haq hasil hai jo baki sab ko hai.."she stared towards her mother who was caressing her hairs.

(This is your house too Zala...and you have right on everything like others..)

"Sachi.."she questioned with innocence in her eyes..

(Really...)

"Kya mujha bhi sab kuch mil sakta hai jaisa Pari appi ko milta hai.."she asked excitedly while siting up in front of her...

(Will I also get everything that Pari gets...)

"Han bacha apko bhi wo sab mil sakta hai jo Pari ko milta hai.."she replied making her more excited..

(Yes love you can get everything that Pari gets..)

"Tu phir mujha bhi Sufi chahiye.."she demanded not knowing how much power her words were holding she was demanding someone's else world for herself...