Sitam

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

She ran, wiping her face with the back of her hand breathing heavily, looking back once again, her eyes flickered roaming around in terror; she finally slumbered down, holding the tree hissing at its roughness...

"Ya khuda mujah bacha la..."she whimpered, hugging herself...

(O God please save me...)

A single tear fell on the page of an old dairy making the blue ink get smudge on the paper as she again tried to write on it.

she looked towards the window where the moon was still shining bright unlike her.

"Ya Allah mujhe jeene ka ik aur mauka chahiye " her voice broke once again while her hiccups echoed in the dark room.

(O God please give me one more chance to live.)

"Mujhe sukoon chahiye rooh ka sakoon" she said clutching the dairy close to her heart , but again no one was their to hear her cries nobody was there to hear her miseries nobody was there to hold her in the warm embrace to make her forget all pain she was holding inside.

(I want peace..peace of soul..)

"jo kuch hua bhol jao"her mother said, not meeting her eyes.

(Forget everything that happened)

"kya"she said, shocked not believing what she was hearing.

(What?)

"main kaha bhool jao aur waisa bhi itna kuch nahi hua jo tum.."her mother started saying but got cut off in the middle by her shout.

(Forget everything that happened and anyway it was not that big like you...)

"kya matlab bhul jao ...aisa thoda hi na hota hai kisi ki jaan la kar usa bhool jae..."she cried, not believing that her own mother was saying those words.

(What do you mean forget it....I don't work like this after taking someone's life and telling them to forget it..)

"bhol jao ka usna ya kiya ...aur ya"she said, showing the deep scratch marks on her neck.

(Forget it that he did this..and this)

"I can't take this anymore. This is hurting me so badly that I think I am going to die,"she said, sobbing badly while her face was filled with tears.

"Samar tum yahan kya kar raha ho..."she whispered out tears filled up in her eyes knowing the reason behind his presence she was scared.....it was dangerous...dangerous to be around him...

(Samar what are you doing here...)

"I am sorry.."he whispered, making her shake her head. She tried to run but nothing happened. She lost everything she lost her friend...she lost her family???They were her family or some strangers masking themselves as someone else...