Tere Naam

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sitting on the railing, her hair flowing in different directions, she was gazing at the view ahead towards the mountains . Everything was so beautiful....

Smiling to herself she looked down fidgeting with her fingers when she felt Falak standing beside her making her turn...

"Muhabat sab kuch tu nahi hoti na Zala..."he whispered, holding her hand while looking straight in her eyes....

(Love is not everything Zala..right. )

"Nahi magar kisi ki zindagi kisi ka Jena ki wajah tu hoti hai na...."she whispered numbly while her lips wobbled in pain he shook his head embracing her tightly...

(But it is someone's life, someone's reason to live..)

Na cher malangaan nu...

asi ishq de maray aan...

Jo bazi keda tu

Asi jet ka...

haara aan...

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"App itna gussa wala nahi lagta jitna log samajhte hain..''Masoom said, putting her hand under her chin, making him chuckle..

(You don't look like someone who gets angry often..)

"Phir main kaisa lagta hun.."Hadi asked with a raised eyebrow..

(Then what I look like..)

"Bohat hi sweet masoom sa bilkul kisi bacha ki tarha..."she uttered, smiling widely while he stared at her without saying anything..

(You look sweet and innocent exactly like a child..)

"Acha ji..."he exclaimed, tilting his head..

(Oo right...)

"Magar aisa lagta hai jaisa kuch kho diya ho apna..."she pouted in confusion..

(But It feels like you lost something..)

"Kya.."he asked with a raised eyebrow...

(What...)

"Khud ko..."she mumbled out, making him stunned..

(Yourself..)

Blinking his eyes he got up without saying anything leaving her confused he was aware that he lost something but it was his own existence he didn't imagine it...

"Inha kya hua.."she mumbled, blinking lightly, still staring at his fading figure...

(What happened to him..)

Hamara milna ki koi surat nahi hai phir bhi...

Ya lag raha hai khuda koi mujzah kare ga💔...