His Heer....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Kya hua choti bibi itna kyun muskura rahi hain kahin ishq tu nahi ho gya..."the old lady said, seeing her sitting on the swing lost somewhere...

(What happened mam, why are you smiling like this as if you fell in love..)

"Ishq..."she whispered unconsciously looking towards her while shaking her head...

(Love...)

"Mujhe ishq nahi ho sakta..."she replied getting up and walking away...

(I can't fall in love...)

"Ishq tu hua hai bus iqrar se dar lagta hai aapko...."the lady said looking at her fading figure...

(Love has happened but it seems you are scared to confess...)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Heer....."the loud chirpy voice echoed in the corridor making everyone turn towards its owner..

"Hey Allah...Konain dekho hyee mujhe bhi audition dena hai..."Masooma said in her over excited voice holding her hand...

(Oo God...Konain look I want to audition too...)

"Tum Heer bano gi.."Afreen questioned, making her nod furiously...

(You want to be Heer..)

"Han na dekho kuch dino ka liya parhai sa bhi jaan chot jae gi.."she replied telling them her master plan while they shook their heads at her silliness...

(Yes and it has so many benefits like I'll be away from studies for a few days..)

"Acha theek hai ban jao naam likhwa ke aao hum wait kar raha hai..''Konain said, pushing her inside the room...

(Ok go and register your name, we are waiting...)

Someone's shouting from the other side made them turn while they stared at the man walking with a straight face while everyone looked at him without blinking...

"Ya dubara a gya..."Afreen whispered, making Konain turn towards her...

(He came back..)

"Kon hai ya.."she questioned curiously..

(Who is he...)

"Hadi...Hadi Amanatulla..."she said, tilting her head a little...

"Ya sab usa aisa kyun dekh raha hain..."Konain questioned, making her turn..

(And why are all of them looking at him like this...)

"Kyon ki Gulam hai ya..aur aj ka zamana main ya chezain kafi nayab hai..."she joked making her furrow..

(Because he is a slave...and in this era these things are quite amusing..)

"Kya matlab gulam..."she asked horrified..