Hero

🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Feeling pain in his whole body he breathed lightly and tried to open his eyes....

Adjusting his vision to the bright light in the room he looked around finding worried faces of his friends...

But in no time lots of punches landed on him making him shocked...

"Dimag kharab hai tera..."Ashar said hitting him not letting him know what is happening...

(Are you mad..)

"Mar kyun raha ho.."he asked, horrified...

(Why are you beating me...)

"Hamara dimag kharab hai...''Jannat said, gritting her teeth and throwing water from the glass on his face..

(We are insane that's why..)

"Falak Chaudhary kabhi harta nahi hai haina..."Zain said scoffing while turning around not looking at him...

(Falak Chaudhary doesn't lose right...)

"Ara...galti ho gayi dobara nahi ho ga..."he mumbled, biting his nails looking at them with puppy eyes..

(It was a mistake, it won't happen again..)

"Agar tumhe kuch ho jata tu...''Ashar said angrily, glaring at him...

(What if something had happened to you...)

"Hua tu nahi na.."he said with a raised eyebrow trying to lighten up the mood...

(But nothing happened...)

"Main tujh se kabhi baat nahi karun ga...''Ashar said, turning around...

(I won't talk to you ever...)

"Tab bhi nahi jab main tujhe Mirha ka Number dun ga..."he said, looking around like he was trying to think about something...

(Even if I give you Mirha's number....)

"Han phir Maan sakta hun...magar dubara kabhi aisa mat karna.."he said, hugging him tightly...

(Ok..but don't do this again ever..)

"Ara ab tum dono bhi gussa chodo sorry dobara nahi ho ga..."he said, holding his ears while both of them nodded and hugged him tightly...

(Ok now you two stop being angry sorry it won't happen again..)

"Waisa wo ladki Kahan hai..."he asked, taking a bite of an Apple and stopping a little remembering those brown eyes and the horror in them..

(By the way, where is that girl..)

"Sath wala room main...itni injured nahi hai bus thoda si chotain aye hain.."Zain said sitting beside Jannat....

(She is in the room beside this...she is not injured that much, just a few scratches here and there....)