Effects of a Misdiagnosis

If you're here you probably know something about my name and about my story, but in case you're new here I'll catch you up. My name is Izuku Yagi, son of All Might and Green Tornado. Well to be more accurate, I'm the former son of them. I ran away from home. "Why would you run away from home?" you might be asking. I assume you think living with the number 1 and 8 pro-heroes would be amazing right. Well, it is! Unless you're quirkless, then it's a nightmare. 

Soon after my misdiagnosis, my parents started to neglect me. Well, that's not entirely right, to say they neglected me is to say they knew I was there at all. They completely forgot about my existence. I know this for a fact because of something that happened when I was 6. For a while, my parents had been planning a week-long trip to America. I was so excited to be going on a vacation! I packed what little stuff I have into a bag and went downstairs to get in the car to go to the airport only to find no one there. It wasn't until a day had passed that I realized they forgot me. 

That was the moment when it finally sunk in, I might share a name with these people, but they don't count me as a Yagi. I am not their son. That realization hurt worse than anything I had experienced since then. Though that was only the pain in my heart. The pain in my body hurt a lot too. When I was diagnosed quirkless I wanted to be a hero still, even if I couldn't make it. Well, that apparently was the wrong answer. My sister and my ex-best friends started to bully me relentlessly. The Bakugou twins would use their quirk's to explode me. The Todoroki twins would either freeze or burn me. Izumi would use her telekinesis to throw things at me. It all started to go downhill after one day. One day is all it took to finally shatter me. That day is today.