The New Aizawa's New Home

Izuku POV

Himiko and I were walking with Aizawa and Ms. Joke towards Aizawa's home. We finally got to a small unassuming apartment. I found it slightly funny that Aizawa would be so logical even when buying a house, specifically going for one he could use as a hiding spot. Entering the house we saw only the necessities, a refrigerator, electric stove, a coffee table with a computer sitting atop it. 

Ms. Joke was the first one to comment on this saying "Wow Shota! This place is so bland!" 

"I only have what I need, or might need, nothing more," Aizawa logically explained. 

It was at that point that I noticed three doors on the rightmost wall and decided to ask about it "Um Eraser, why are there three doors?" 

"One's my room, next is the bathroom, and the last is a guest bedroom." 

"If you're a minimalist and live alone, why do you have a guest bedroom, sir?" Himiko asked. 

"I did say I had what I need or might need. I felt I needed to be prepared for if I need to take in a guest," Aizawa explained. "Also since we're going to be living together for the foreseeable future call me Aizawa," he explained to both of us. 

It was at this point Ms. Joke spoke up and said "Well if we're not going with hero names anymore you don't have to call me by mine. Though no last names stuff, we're way past the need for that. Call me Emi." 

We both agreed to that. Aizawa continued to explain saying "I never accounted for having two guests. One of you can take the guest room and the other can take my room. I'll sleep out he-" 

Himiko cut him off by saying "There's no need for that." 

Aizawa looked at us confused and Emi blushed a bit and said "I didn't know you were so far along in your relationship." She then giggled to herself. 

Himiko and I's faces lit up in a furious blush before I began to explain "I-it's nothing like that!  Himiko and I lived together before you took us in! We only had one small space to sleep so we slept next to each other!" 

Himiko was nodding her head so fast that I thought her head would snap off. Emi was trying to stop herself from giggling. Aizawa just sighed and said "If you two want to share a room that's fine by me. Though if you have children in the future they'll be your responsibility." He finished the last part with a barely hidden smirk as Himiko and I returned to our previous tomato states while Emi was howling in laughter. 

I couldn't just let them get away with that so I muttered loud enough for them to hear us "The same goes for you two." To which, Emi abruptly stopped laughing and flushed red. Aizawa did his best to hide his blush in his capture weapon though it was still obvious. Himiko started giggling while I just held a silent smile, proud of my work. 

Aizawa recovered quickly walking to one of the doors, opening it, and saying "This is the guest bedroom." Himiko and I followed him in with a still reddish Emi following behind us. The room was bare except for a queen-size bed and a nightstand to which Aizawa said "It's not much, if there's anything from your old house you two need we can bring it here." 

"I only need one thing and that's it." 

"Do you want me to drive you there?" 

"No need I can get it myself," to which I teleported to the old trash pile I called home. I almost got nostalgic for a moment. The first place I could truly call home. I shook off the nostalgia and grabbed the laptop from where it was charging. I found this laptop broken in the trash piles, by going to the library and learning more about computers I was able to fix it. Himiko helped in getting the needed pieces from the trash piles. When I connected the powerbox to the Gazebo I was finally able to charge and use it. When it turned on was one of my greatest moments of pride. I checked the minifridge for any food that might spoil if I left it and found no food. Right we needed to get groceries the day I met up with Aizawa and the Detective. I then teleported back to Aizawa's apartment to see Aizawa and Emi confused and Himiko was just waiting. I then explained with a simple, "I have a teleportation quirk." 

Aizawa just looked at me with an expression that can only be described as 'The F***' before sighing and saying "Follow me." He leads all of us to the main area and sat us down and asked "Okay so if you're going to be staying here I need to know what quirks you have so I don't get caught off guard by you randomly disappearing or something else." 

I proceeded to explain what quirks I had and what they all did before getting to Himiko's quirks at which point Aizawa stopped me and said "Wait Quirks. As in plural?" I nodded in confirmation. Aizawa looked at Himiko worriedly for a moment before asking her "And you're not experiencing any negative drawbacks?" 

Himiko, equally confused and worried, answered "No? Am I supposed to?" 

Aizawa sighed in relief at this and said "No, no. From what Naomosa told me that when All For One gave people multiple quirks it didn't end well for them. I shouldn't have based my judgment of your quirk on that. It's just that his quirk is just the closest comparison we have to yours." 

I was more than worried and ready to take away one of Himiko's quirks when I heard the first part. I calmed down when I heard the rest and immediately turned to Himiko and started apologizing profusely for potentially putting her in danger. She just grabbed me and said it was fine since I didn't know better and everything's okay. 

When we finished I looked at Aizawa and asked "If I remember correctly you said you'd adopt me and become Himiko's guardian. Was that a bluff?" 

"No, it wasn't. If you want to we can go talk to the detective and ask him for the forums." 

Himiko and I both smiled and said, "That'd be nice." 

We all got up and went down to the police station to ask for the forums. After some time of signing paperwork we were done and I was officially Izuku Aizawa and Himiko was under Aizawa's care. We went back to Aizawa's apartment, our new home, and had a mini celebration before Emi left and we all went to sleep. Himiko and I snuggled up close to each other and before we fell asleep we had one quick kiss, a silent acknowledgment of our new safety, and new family. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry for not posting for so long. I'm getting back into school soon and I was just preparing myself physically and mentally for that. Let this be known I have no plan to give up this story. Hope you continue to enjoy it.