You Can't Save Everyone

Aizawa POV

Nezu got straight to the point so I wasted no time in explaining my concerns. "Principal Nezu, you're one of the few people who know what type of quirk Izuku has. You're also one to know that the Hero Commission would do everything in their power to get Izuku under their wing if they knew what it was." 

"Yes, I am well aware of the more shady side of the HPSC. It is true that if we were to register Izuku's quirk now he would be quickly taken away by the HPSC. There is however a loophole in this," Nezu explained. I raised my eyebrow in curiosity, silently asking him to continue, "If Izuku were to be in a hero school or in the guardianship of a Pro-hero then the commission would have a harder time getting him legally. Seeing as he is officially under your guardianship since you adopted him it would be difficult for them to claim him." 

"So it's already covered since I adopted him?" I clarified. 

"Not exactly," Nezu continued "While they can't take him away from you they can however try and force him into one of their 'schools'. This would be problematic since a lot of them have dorms. There is a workaround for this though. If you were to recommend Izuku, the commission wouldn't be able to take him. He'd have a choice between my recommendation and the commissions." 

"Then he'd just have to pass the recommended exams to pass?" 

"Exactly!" 

"Fine, how do I recommend him?" 

"You just need to sign these papers," Nezu said as he handed me a packet and I started to sign. That's when we heard an alert from Nezu's computer. 

Izuku POV

I was so excited, not only was I meeting some of my favorite heroes but I'm also at UA! Himiko wasn't as excited as I was, but I still saw the starstruck looks she gave Vlad King. "Hey little listeners, want to go on a tour of the place?" 

"YES!" I replied with no hesitation. 

Himiko spoke after me saying "Sure it sounds like fun!" as excitable as she always is. 

Present Mic, Midnight, and Vlad king then proceeded to take us around the school. Since it was summer break none of the classes were here. We were being taken outside to visit one of the fake cities UA has on their property. It's on the other side of the school and it's faster to get there walking outside. 

As we were walking near the gate we heard a large crash. The Pro-heroes along ran outside while I grabbed himiko and teleported outside to see an elderly woman and a younger boy were thrown from the car. The boy looked to be in better condition so to told Himiko "Go do what you can to stop the bleeding." 

She nodded and ran off towards the boy. I went to the elderly woman. 

Himiko POV

I ran to the kid, luckily I had more than enough experience with blood to know how to slow it. The problem was there were too many large wounds to stop the bleeding of all. I was thinking of what I could do before remembering the quirk Izuku gave to me, Vampire. I could use it to slow or even reverse the bleeding. That's exactly what I did. It was difficult, I had to make sure the blood went into the veins and keep more from spilling out at the same time. Once I had all the blood back inside I just worked on holding it there. 

Izuku POV 

I ran to the woman and temporarily transferred my self-healing quirk to her. It seemed to be working for a while, but not fast enough. The woman was going to die and there was nothing I could do about it. I started to tear up, horrible thought ran through my head 'What kind of hero are you?' 'She's dying!' 'You can't even save one life.' 'What a useless Deku.'