A New Family.

Aizawa POV 

After talking to the detective I immediately called Nezu, Emi, Izuku, and Toga and told them to meet me and the detective in an abandoned warehouse close to all of them. I noticed something was different about Izuku, I could almost feel how embarrassed he was from just his voice alone. There was also a hint of what seemed to be anger. The detective and I got in his car and drove to the designated location. When we got there we waited for Nezu and Emi to arrive. 

When they arrived I started to explain everything to them since Nezu was on the case and was one of the only people who knew everything. Not to mention he's very skilled in finding loopholes in the legal system. I told Emi because she's one of the few people that Izuku at least someone trusts. 

"Hm, I see the problem. I can make something like that work for Izuku. Though there's an issue with this. Who is this 'friend' you mentioned Izuku has?" 

Emi and I shared a look, both of us knowing where this was going. I decided to take the lead and try and explain first. 

"Okay I'm going to explain this to you, but you need to let me get through the entire explanation first okay?" I saw both Naomosa and Nezu nod their heads. Naomosa did it reluctantly. "Her name is Himiko Toga," Naomosa seemed to stiffen. Nezu just simply raised a brow, silently asking me to continue. "From what I've been told she has a quirk that requires her to drink blood for it to work properly. Due to one of the side effects, she gained an intense desire for blood. That's why she ended up attacking all those people. She met Izuku and she tried to attack him in a blood frenzy. Izuku gave up some of his blood and calmed her down. After they talked he helped her by removing that aspect of her quirk." 

This is when Naomosa interrupted me to ask a question, "What do you mean by an aspect of her quirk?" 

"I think I can explain that," came a voice from the entrance of the warehouse. We all looked to see the white-haired heterochromatic Izuku. 

"Who are you!?" came from the detective as he put his hand near his gun, ready to pull it if needed.

"Sorry, I forgot this is not the way you recognize me," he said as he raised his hands. The before our eyes his hair changed to forest green and his single red eye changed to their natural emerald green. "Is this better?" 

"What the- How did you do that!?" asked the detective, letting his guard down slightly. 

Izuku lowered his hands as he continued "Well, first things first are introductions. My name is Izuku Yagi," he said with obvious disdain at the mention of his last name "and my quirk is All For One. What you just saw was the quirk Face Change. It allows me to change details about my appearance such as hair and eye color, along with things such as freckles." 

Naomosa calmed down as his quirk likely registered that nothing Izuku said was a lie. That didn't change that he still had questions so he asked "Okay then, I believe you. That still leaves the question, what aspect of your quirk?" 

"I'll explain that," he started as it was noticed that Toga went off to go talk to Emi "one aspect of my quirk is that I have the ability to edit quirks. When I met Himiko I saw her fangs and recognized that her quirk was related to blood. Understanding that I let her have some of mine so she could calm down. When we were done she explained her quirk and I asked her if I could make some edits to it. I used my quirk to look into hers and found the aspect that gave her a natural lack of reaction to blood. It was a bit more than it should have been so I cut that aspect of and removed it, thus removing her constant blood cravings." 

"If that was the case when why didn't she get quirk counseling to help her control that part of her quirk?" 

I could see that Toga seemed to shrink next to Emi. Izuku noticed based on the look of sympathy he gave her. She seemed to want to explain herself but before she could she always just went back to hide behind Emi, obviously fearful. The detective seemed to pick up on this before Emi decided to speak and explained for Toga, simply saying "Quirkist parents." 

The detective seemed to immediately understand and dropped it at that. Izuku then asked, "Is that all I was called here for?" 

"Not entirely, there's still the issue of your parents." 

Izuku and Toga immediately got serious as Izuku said "I am NOT going back to the Yagis," scales appeared on his arm and a small fire appeared in his hand as he started looking around for any threat. Toga was not any better. She removed herself from Emi and moved back to Izuku, drawing a knife in preparation for an attack. 

Nezu spoke up at this and said "That is not what we meant Izuku," not daring to use Izuku's last name, "were not going to bring you to the Yagis. Quite the opposite in fact. We are willing to help you get away from them." 

"What?" Izuku said as he and Toga dropped their guard just a bit. 

"Let me explain what we were talking about before you arrived." Izuku continued to explain how we wanted to have him registered as an Aizawa. 

Without a moment of hesitation, Izuku asked "What about Toga?" 

I decided to talk at this point and said "I would be willing to become both you and Toga's legal guardians. Izuku would change his name to Aizawa to keep the Yagis from finding him. Toga could keep her name, I would just keep an eye on them and provide food and shelter." 

Toga, after returning to a more shy version of herself asked "What about my crimes?" 

Nezu spoke up and said "I can help with that. I can get the judges to wave the charges and bring them down to community service for a few months at the best." 

Toga lit up and started thanking Nezu profusely for doing this for her. 

I then asked Izuku if he was okay with this and he said "I am okay with it under one condition." 

"What is it?" 

"I want to talk to the Yagis." 

We all looked confused except for Nezu. Naomosa asked, "After everything you've done to escape them why are you doing this now?" 

"I want them to know that I found a new family and they should stop looking for me. I don't want to be looking over my shoulder every day." 

We all understood though we were not okay with it, and Nezu said that he could arrange for that. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What!? The Yagi family reunion is coming faster than expected? How interesting. Let's see how this goes!