The way they hate me- BTS Part 2

The boys took the car and rushed to confront Yn. Even she was ready for it because she knew they would come. Yn was lying on the couch while different thoughts clouded her mind until she saw a flashback in front of her eyes.
Flashback:-
She was kissing Eunwoo just then she saw Taehyung who ran out of the shop crying. Her heart ached but she had no option.
"Wahh he went" Eunwoo breathed a sigh of relief. " You helped big this time, nunu. Thank you very much. " Yn thanked Eunwoo. " No it's ok but why put up such a act?" He asked. " You will know afterward. " She replied while smiling.
End of flashback

Yn heard her bell ringing many times bringing her out of the dilemma. She went to check who it was only to be met by raging faces clearly showing hatred towards her.
" Why are you all here?" She asked them as she let them closing the door behind them. "You cheated on Taehyung and now you are acting such a bitch!!" Jimin said scoffing at her unwavering innocence. "You loved him, right?He loves you, right? Then why?" Jin asked making her scoff." Love!!" She just chuckled. "Well it was in the past tense. I loved him not anymore because I fell out of love." Yn said not making an eye contact with any of them. "I see why you were with him. Just like any other girl, FAME AND MONEY COMES FIRST FOR SUCH A SLUT!!" Jimin shouted making her flinch. "You broke someone's heart YN. How can you?" Namjoon asked not believing the scene in front of him. "We really hate you." These were the words sge wanted to hear. The boys kept on shouting but she couldn't hear a thing because your ears started ringing, your head banging with pain and your vision started blurring.  Yn took the support of the table nearby so she could stand properly but it didn't help much as she felt wet liquid on her philthrum. She took her hand and saw blood coming out and saw the boys rush to her and then everything went totally black.

Jimin POV
"We really hate you" I saw yn smile slightly after hearing those words. We all were telling her many things almost shouting but she couldn't care less as I saw her stumble backwards. She was trying to find a support to hold on as she held her head in her hands. Soon I saw blood coming from her nose "Yn" I shouted as I rushed to her as worry took over me, her body was collapsing but I held her in my arms as quickly I could. All the hyungs rushed towards her, " Yn get up" Jin hyung shouted but no response. I patted her cheeks a few time but hard luck. " Let's go to the hospital" hobi hyung suggested, I picked her up as soon as I could and we all rushed out. "Hyung yn fainted" I said as I was on call with Yoongi hyung. " We are going to the hospital" I said and hanged up as they too rushed to come. Every passing second our worries were only growing and soon we reached the hospital as the doctors and nurses took YN in.

END OF POV

All of them were now worried sick about Yn as some were standing some sitting while the others pacing back and forth. No matter what she did to them, they still love her. The turned their heads as they heard the door opened revealing the doctor who was now looking tensed but gloomy. "What happened to her?" jungkook was the first one to rush and ask, "Her state has worsed" the doctor stated. "Her state?" Namjoon asked the man as all of them were confused, "Didn't she tell you all about her illness? She is suffering from Leukemia she came to check up about 2 weeks ago and i had told her that she might only live for 14-15 days more." as soon as he informed them all her actions her behavior came to sense, she was trying to distance herself from them, trying to make them hate her. Tears streamed down their faces as their world also went downhill, they never knew a day like this would come. "I think this might be her last day. I am sorry" the doctor said and went away. The 7 now devastated boys moved towards her room and saw her sitting there with a smile on her face but as soon as she them tear streamed down her face. "I was about to succeed but i failed" she said as she chuckled sadly. "Why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung asked his girlfriend who he thought she cheated on him, "I was suffering before only and didn't want you all to suffer because of me. I though you'll hating me would make it easier if I go" "Pabo you really are a pabo" Jin said as they all chuckled, "You might make us hate you but we still love you, idiot" Jimin said and everyone nodded expect YN. "I really wanted you all to hate me and as my point of view i succeeded maybe almost but i had seen the way you all hated me. I am sorry" She said as she broke down in tears. They all went for a big group hug "We never hated you we were just angry at you." Yoongi reassured her, "Our hearts skipped a beat when we saw your state" Jimin continued. "We all love you alot and we cant ever hate you" Hoseok now said, they all closed their eyes as tears wetted their cheeks engulfing in each others embrace. Smiling through tears was what they were doing right now not until they heard a beeping sound only to turn their heads and see a straight line   on the monitor. Soon doctors and nurses flooded the room trying their best to wake her up but failed miserably because she was now gone in deep sleep from where she would never wake up.