Hurtful love (Chanyeol-Exo)

Chanyeol POV
I knew that she is the one for me but I never knew that she would not be mine forever. On that day if I was a little bit early or been there with her, she would have now be with me. She could have been breathing.
This house which we lived in,is now empty without your laughter. This bed is cold. This pillow is wet with tears. Your scent is no longer on me but just your clothes which are in the wardrobe.
I make my way to the wardrobe just to inhale her scent. I then notice her pink dress which she had worn on our first date a smile crept my face as I took the dress in my hands. The events of that day came flooding to my mind.

Rewinding Time:-
"Hey yeol you are coming now, right??Today is our 4th anniversary and you told we were going to celebrate it together."I heard from the other side of the phone." Obviously baby ,I am on my way I will reach your house soon. See you ." I said as I ended the call. Yes today was our 4th anniversary of being together and I was going to propose you.
'I am sure she will be happy to become my wife.' I thought as I drove my car feeling excited.

Time skip;-
"Y/n I am home" I called out but no response. I was just met with silence and the house was feeling more cold than usual. It sent shivers down my spine. I made my way to your bedroom upstairs and the scene which I got a glimpse of was enough to make my whole life devasted.
I saw your nearly lifeless body lying there with blood flowing out of your head making a pool near you. Horrified as I was, I entered the room and as soon as I entered I saw someone I never wanted to see in my life and neither you did. He was sitting on the floor laughing maniacly. I lost it and grabbed him by the collar and made him stand. As I was about to punch the hell out of his face I heard you call me."Ch..an..ye...ol...no... please...no" I rushed to her side and took her in my arms. I craddled her in my chest. " Why didn't you call for help?" I asked to which she showed her most beautiful smile " It... hurts .... yeol .....but promise .....me you...won't touch this...dirty man." She said to which I reluctantly nodded as anger boiled up in me. I wanted to just punch this man who you used to love but who abused and took advantage of you, it was none other than your ex . He was true psychopath. "Everything will be ok" I assured her and she nodded." I called help.....they will come...yeol...know that I really love...you" she said looking in my eyes ." Yah don't speak like that ...you are scaring me. Nothing.. will happen to you" I said as I sobbed between my sentence to which she chuckled and she then pressed her rosy lips which were now pale, to mine. I reluctantly have her back the kiss. She then caressed my cheeks and my tears fell on her face. "Help will come soon. Hold --" I was about to finish my sentence when her hand which was caressing my cheeks slowly fell down. I gently patted her cheeks to which she never responded." Y/n ......y/n ........ Why this has to a hurtful love..........."