Can I say a Goodbye?(Baekhyun-Exo) Part 2

Seven Months later:
Your POV
"Baekiee where are you ?? And what are you doing this early in the morning?"I yelled from my bedroom as there was banging sounds coming from the living room as if the house was a construction site. I got up from bed holding my baby bump as I carefully walked down stairs as I saw baekhyun..no..no not only him but all the exo members down there. The house was decorated with flowers of all types, balloons and a cake set on a table. "Surprise"everyone shouted. Then I noticed the golden words with air pumped in the words' Happy Baby Shower' i whispered to myself with tears of joy in my eyes.

Beakhyun POV
She stood there as beautiful as ever with glassy eyes I ran to her and hugged her tight feeling like never to let go." 3 months more babe and we will live happily ever after as a family, your parents could not make it today because of the unexpected rain but we all are here"I said to her. She nodded as I pulled back from the hug." Thank you all so much for making my day beautiful let us enjoy today"she said with enthusiasm but I felt like some part of her was still missing I kept aside all thoughts and enjoyed my day with her.

1 year later

Baekhyun POV

"Oh she is saying appa"I said while looking at my daughter who is trying her best to say it. "Fighting (Y/D/N)" Chanyeol said to her. " Ap..pa" she finally said and I had tears in my eyes. I didn't knew when the tears just rolled down my cheeks. "Thank you god for giving me such a precious daughter. "I prayed. " You should also thank (Y/N), your daughter is just as beautiful as her and I know for sure she will be just as kind and loving as her..."sehun said without knowing that I hate it when her name is mentioned because she left the both of us here in this cruel world alone. Being a single parent is not that hard but being a single husband is. I had a frown on my face which made sehun stop in his words and just then door bell rang. Kai went up to open the door. A parcel was sent In my name. I gave my princess into her uncle Chanyeol hands and got up to look through the parcel. As soon as I saw the parcel I saw ' Baekiee' written on it,the name which only one person in the world called me.
I ran to my room to see what was in it. There was letter with a cute drawing of a family that consists of a father,mother and daughter. As soon as I saw it I came to know it was us three. I had a wide smile on my face but it did not last long as I opened the letter

'Beakiee my only love:-
I know that you might hate me by now for not telling you all that I will leave you but you know it was for your good. You know I love you right? Hera must have told about my story. I am writing this to you and sending it when our daughter will become 1 year old,I have told Hera to do so. Beakiee stay well and be happy. You don't have to be single all your life because you deserve better. If you find someone worthy of you and our girl marry her,okay. I will always love you and my princess. Tell everyone fighting. Become our daughter's idol and role model,arraseo??
Saranghae Oppa!!
Your (Y/N)...........

 Become our daughter's idol and role model,arraseo?? Saranghae Oppa!!Your (Y/N)