Alright (Taemin-ShiNee)

Y/N POV
"Where is he, is he not coming home" I mumbled to myself. Lee Taemin where are you . I tried to call him once again.
The number who have dialed is not available try again later or send a message.
Oh god where on earth is....just then the door clicked open and I rushed to it. Seeing my boyfriend makes my day but he was looking all tired and weary. "Jagiya you are home " I said while taking the bag he had in hand but he just nodded. He went pass me and went to the room straight. I was confused.
He then came back from taking a shower. Taemin just went and sat on the couch. I know that when he is like this he might had a bad day. I sat next to him. "Do you want to eat or just sleep like that?" But I got no response I was about to ruffle his hair but he stopped my hand in the air"Can you please for God's sake leave me alone?" It gave me goosebumps but he just went to the bedroom we shared. I followed him he went and flopped on the bed. I just took a chair and sat across the bed while looking at him. "Don't you have any other thing to do" he said coldly. I just sat there nodding" I don't have anything to do,that's the reason I am sitting her",as soon as I said this he got up straight and sat up. "Look I really not in the mood for arguing with you." "Alright,btw you can talk to me about anything ,you know right?" I said to him I was about to get up but he reached for my hand and gripped it tight. I sat down on the bed and as soon as I settled he pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't ever leave me." "I will not" " The company is telling me to make 3 comeback back to back and I am just tired of all this, I am really sorry for acting that way but you know I love you " just then I felt wet on my shirts upper sleeves. I pulled back from the hug and saw Taemin sobbing lightly not making eye contact with me. "Aigoo it's alright jagiya, you should tell me everything ok, you know it I also love you and don't worry I will help you in your comebacks." He hugged me tightly and we laid down on bed.
Slept peacefully like never before. He was hugging me like a little baby not wanting to let go.........

 He was hugging me like a little baby not wanting to let go