Family...[ Kpop Family]

Y/N POV
17 October 2019
"We are here to pay our condolences and gratitude to our beloved Artist Choi Jinri or Choi Sulli who passed away on 14 October 2019. We hope that her soul may rest in peace."

21 December 2017
"We are here to pay our condolences and gratitude to our beloved Artist Kim Jonghyun who passed away on 18 December 2017. We hope that may his soul rest in peace."

17 October 2019
Black and white suits everywhere. Black ribbons, people crying, mourners.........
Wow my life has been so so so good. Another of my  friend passed away. Being a SM idol or overall being an idol is not at all easy.
'Y/N it is alright,ok? We are here with you'
'Dont cry'
These are the only things I am hearing around me and I am tired of all this. 2 years ago was the same when my best friend left this world ,I don't need anyone's sympathy I just want to live my life normally.

Present time
Someone came and back hugged me, it was my boyfriend Lee Taemin. "What you thinking?" He asked . " What would I be thinking, why can't people just go back to their own normal life and let me too. I am just tired of listening to all sympathetic words. I know I have lost many important people in my life and it's not like they are gonna come back." I said feeling all annoyed or somewhat tired. "Babe it's not that they left the world because they were weak but because they were strong and struggling for a long time. Even I have lost someone close to me who I called home but still  until till now people look at me with symphathy. I also don't like it but I endure it because we choose being a idol. We both our idols and we know the consequences so we should endure it." He said while still hugging me. "Hmm but can I just kick hyunhyun  for doing something like this"I said just like a child who is annoyed. Me and Taemin debuted at a very young  age and we all were good friends since then. We have seen so much and went through so much but I didn't even think like something like this would happen, Jonghyun was my best friend you all can also call him my half boyfriend. But I can't do anything about it ,it is surely sad that we all won't be able to see him everyday but the way he suffered in the past now I know that he is in a better place which keeps my heart at rest.
The time we lost many dear and important people in my life, i was broken but there people standing standing beside me to mend my broken pieces and they were my friends and label mates or u could call SM Family. 

"When I couldn't find a place to stand
When I lost in ways of the storm
You gave me unconditional love
And everlasting courage
So I give gratitude to my family

Yet, sometimes I felt alone
I know the traces of my tears in the past
Have hurt you more than they should
You were worn out
Now, I can finally realize

Until the end of my life
Until the end of this world
Our love will last forever

Just like how the great strength starts from a group of small minds
I believe in us, as one family
Let's create happiness together
In this barren world
We'll be in love until we become the Light

We should yearn for that one dream
We should certainly look towards the same place
Because that is the only care
To the wounds of wordly pain
As long as we cherish one another

Until the end of my life
Until the end of this world
Our love will last forever

Just like how the great strength starts from a group of small minds
I believe in us, as one family
Let's create happiness together
In this barren world
We'll be in love until we become the Light

If there are people in despair in front of us
We need to be the power to encourage their rise again
They would need a hand
From family, like us

Just like how the great strength starts from a group of small minds
I believe in us, as one family
Let's create happiness together
In this barren world
We'll be in love until we become the Light
I love you"