Until...death..sets...us..apart(Cha Eunwoo-Astro)

Y/N POV
I was walking down the hallway of my office as I remembered today. It was really hectic. I had so much work that my head was banging so much. I got scolded by my superior as I was not able to get the latest report done . All I need right now is tight hug from my boyfriend Cha Eunwoo. Thinking of him made me sob a little. Thinking about all this I was on the sidewalk of the road.

Cha Eunwoo POV
"Where is she"I asked myself as I sat on the couch looking at the door. "Should I go to pick her up, let me call her first"

Ringggg Ringggg
"Hello baby where are you, I came home made dinner but you are not there. I asked her as soon as she picked up the call.
"Chill out I was working late today, I had a report to complete. I am on my way, are you coming to pick me up?"she asked.
" I just closed the door ,babe" I said as I locked the house door.
"Don't cut the call,let's talk until we meet again,ok?"she said.
I smiled through the phone.

"Y/N I see you " I said as I waved to her, she was standing on the opposite side of the road. She was looking tired but beautiful. She used her hand moments to tell me that she is coming there and hung the call and I nodded. She was walking there elegantly with one hand on her bag and other on her side. She was looking into my eyes from far way but that stare was going through my heart.......until I could hear the sound of horn of a car honking with bright head lights flashing on Y/N
Bam......and crash.

Y/N I screamed but in my head as my voice was caught up in my throat.
I rushed to her seeing her all wrapped up in blood.

"Y/N it will be alright ok,let's go to the hospital." I said as I hugged her. I hugged her tightly thinking of never letting go.

"Nunu I love you, you know.....it ..right"she said as she Chuckled lightly as she lokked in my life.

"I am ......yours ......and always will..... be until .......death sets......us ........apart.
She said as her hands lost grip on my shirt she was holding

Y/N
Born :- 03 February 1997
Died:-07 February 2016
A loving angel of God
A daughter
A girlfriend
Love of our lives
Rest in peace 🙏

Y/NBorn :- 03 February 1997Died:-07 February 2016A loving angel of GodA daughterA girlfriendLove of our lives Rest in peace 🙏