Far Away (Minho-ShiNee)

Minho POV
Y/N is pregnant and I needed to be by her side but I also needed to perform. I am stuck in the middle. I know that her due date is 5 days later but I want to spend time with her. She insisted that I go to perform but still.......  I was interrupted as Taemin came and sat next to me" Hyung don't worry Noona will be alright and you will btw go no run after the performance is done,so why to worry and my jagiya means 'Hyejin' is there with her." " I know but I can't help feel worried, but don't worry I will give my best" I said this but my heart was beating like crazy.

Time skip
After the performance.

" Y/N slipped in her house from the stairs she is admitted to the hospital". Manager hyung said it and my world felt like collapsing. " What" key asked. Manager hyung just nodded sadly. I ran at my full speed to the car and got in. The members ran behind me but I already started the engine and went off. ' please be safe Y/N , baby wait for daddy to come.' I prayed as I drove to the hospital.

At the hospital
I reached the hospital and went straight where Y/N was. I saw her family standing outside. "Where is she?" I asked her sister being out of breath. " She is in the operating room" she answered me. Not wanting to cry at this moment but the tears made their down my cheeks.  " I am sorry " I muttered but everyone heard it. I slided down the wall not knowing what to do. My members came running to me. " Where is she, how is she, how is the baby.... I just looked down not knowing which words to choose. Onew hyung squared down and rubbed my shoulder. It made me cry more . Just then the bell rang of the room. I quickly got up so that I could welcome my jagiya and my new baby.

" Mr. Choi I am....sorry to inform you that we were not able to save your wife nor your baby. The baby died due to the fall and Y/N couldn't bear the internal injuries I m really sorry." The doctor just said this few words but it made my whole world crash into peices.

" She is gone , gone far away" was the only thing that escaped my mouth.