Love is Gone....(Key-SHINee)

Y/N POV
"So the next question, who is the most important person in your life.?" The interviewer asked me. " My boyfriend Kim kibum or Key" I replied as all my fans went ' aww ' and 'woah' which made me blush slightly. I have been in the kpop industry for about 8 years as a soloist under SM entertainment but and o have been dating Kibum for about 2 years now which made us one of the power couples of Kpop. " We have heard that your health is in a bad condition nowadays and that is why you have made a comeback with singing album without dance song as dance is your life.?" He asked again. This question made me shiver because even I don't know the real state of my health. " Yes u are right I love dance very much but this time I am not able to do it because of my health. The matter is still unclear to me as well so as I know the matter clearly I will surely notify of my health." I again replied.

Time skip :-
"Hey baby I saw your interview today, you really fine , right"? Key asked me over the phone as he was in Japan for his tour." Yes I am and what should I be afraid of even I don't know what's going on with me. I just have blood vomiting and then my chest feels hard means it Is painful. But I am fine" I replied with a hint sarcasm. I heard a chuckle from the other line which made me smile." You are really cute but you should take care of yourself even when the matter is unclear. " He commanded. " Ok Mr. Kim I will now go and reherse and I also have to compose songs for my next comeback. Ha listen which type of theme do you think I should pick, I want some sad one I am having that urge." I added. " Hmm its good you can and whatever my jagi makes is always good,  just do 'going far from your love' theme" he suggested and I hummed. " Ok bye bye love you" I said and he replied the same and we hung up. I had the feeling of vomitting and I rushed to the washroom and found myself coughing up blood but this it was comtinous and unstoppable. I then had a to clutch my chest as my heart was aching to much. I tried to get up and call for emergency but my vision was blacking out...........

Key POV
She really is sick right? I should finish this tour fast and head back quickly and then we two will write her next comeback songs together. I left for my  performance.

After the performance:-
I entered the waiting room with my members after a tiring performance but I enjoyed it today. I had a few missed calls from someone unknown so I didn't call back but then I went to my twitter to check my own fancams for today until I saw news about Y/n. I thought it might be about her comeback and I didn't want to miss it so I opened it and checked while the other members were goofing around the room.
' Park Y/N the famous kpop idol singer and actor under SM entertainment passed away at 12.00pm at her residence in Seoul. She had been sick for a few weeks now and the cause of death has been declared as heart failure and it was came to known as the idol had a hole in her heart. The report of her illness was unclear and it was known after she passed away as the reports arrived at her house.' Tears where just roling down my eyes and for a split second I thought it was a prank but then all her photos her memorable moments, fans reaction , words of sympathy came flooding. " Hyung why are you crying?" The mankae Tae asked me and I just showed him my cell to which all the members had already rushed near me. " Ya kibum this might be a joke, this cannot happen" Minho said still not believing what he has seen. " Yes this can't be, before our performance she was talking to key" Onew hyung added. " My love is gone..............." Is the only thing I had to say.................