SF 39

Dust: Sa mga nakabasa na ng Young Blood, kilala niyo na kung sino si Winter, Dorian, at ang buong team. HAHAHAHA ito na hinihintay niyo, DorWint shippers.

-

Kitty's POV

Weeks after the mission to capture the Eagles ay nakamamatay na training na naman ang ginawa namin. The West Land is silent during those weeks, walang gulong nangyari kaya wala ring misyon.

Today, Gavin and I will attend a wedding. After a few hours of driving, we arrived at a large mansion. It's the Frey mansion. People wearing black tuxedos are everywhere. They're all from the crime family, I guess.

"We're here," Gavin said and parked the car in the small parking space. He immediately got out of the car and opened the door for me. Such a gentleman, eh?

"This place is amazing," I said with eyes sparkling. Who wouldn't be amazed? Their mansion is unbelievably large and angel statues are everywhere. The statues are the opposite of them. They're not angels, they're are all evil. Even Gavin is one of them.

"Let's go?" Gavin offered his hand. I immediately accepted it and got out of the car. "The wedding will start at 3 in the afternoon," he said.

"What? Ang aga naman natin?"

"My parents asked me to bring you here early, my mom missed you and my dad wants to see you." Kaagad akong inatake ng mga kabog mula sa aking dibdib. I am obviously nervous. I'm not yet ready to meet the Frey and the Cornelius family. Both are influential families in the West Land. Kahit pa ilang taon akong maghanda para makilala sila, hinding hindi ako magiging handa.

"What?! Is my outfit okay, ayos lang ba ang makeup ko? What about my hair?" I asked consecutively.

"You look beautiful, alright?" He laughed slightly at my questions. Is there anything funny? Seryoso ako sa mga tanong ko!

"Then why are you laughing?"

"I find it cute whenever you panic," he said and a smile stretched on his lips. "Hey, it's okay. My mom really likes you. I know all of them will like you, too."

"Totoo?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. So, let's go?" I nodded at him at hinayaan ko siyang hilahin ako papasok sa loob ng kanilang mansyon. Habang papasok kami ay hindi pa rin nawawala ang pagkamangha ko sa kanilang mansion. Sobrang layo ng mansyon na ito sa mansyon ng mga Menken.

"They're here," he whispered when we finally reached the living room of the large mansion. "Good morning, everyone," Gavin greeted. All of them turned their heads on us and then to our hands holding. I immediately let go of Gavin's hand. I am fvcking nervous right now. I don't know what to do!

"Oh, hija... Kitty, How are you?" Tita Mildred, who's always beautiful, greeted me.

"I'm fine, Tita. You look more beautiful today," I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"You look more beautiful, Darling." I only smiled at her. "Come on, I'll introduce you to all of them," she said and pulled me towards the two families, leaving Gavin behind.

He apologetically looked at me, he can do nothing if his mom is the one pulling me.

"Everyone! This is my son's girlfriend, Kitty Menken." I immediately felt my cheeks blushed because of what Tita said. Her son's girlfriend...

"Darling, this is my husband and Gavin's father, Garry. These are his aunties and uncles..." Lahat sila ay isa-isang nagpakilala sa akin, all of his aunts kissed me on the cheeks while his uncles just nodded and smiled at me. They are all unbelievably kind. Are they really from a crime family?