Epilogue

Gavin's POV

"Your last mission to prove that you're suitable to be the next Consigliere of our crime family is to be a part of the Special Force unit," Tito Dreidel-the Frey crime family's current boss said.

I bowed my head to him before leaving his office. I didn't ask anything since we always do our duty without any questions. I am the next Consigliere of our crime family, I should be intelligent enough to understand what he meant by that mission.

I know why Tito Dreidel wants me to be a part of the Special Force unit, he wants me to be part of SF unit to be a mole, a spy without being caught. A Consigliere is the Boss' right-hand man, the third in command of a crime family.

A Consigliere should be knowledgeable, efficient, rational thinker, astute, resourceful, and a diplomatic advisor. If I can't understand why Tito Dreidel wants me to be a part of the SF unit, I am not suitable to be the next Consigliere.

Becoming a spy in a high standard military unit will benefit the crime family, and will benefit my judgement and my capabilities of hiding my identity using my intelligence in the military.

I will be Dorian's Consigliere in the future so I should finish this mission without failing. Because once I fail, my cousin Dorian would be very disappointed.

Entering the SF unit will be hard for me since the only way to be a part of it was to join the West Land Tournament which happens every 2 years. I happened to have a friend who knows Ashton Zi Dela Vega-who's also planning to build a team to join the tournament. I didn't hesitate to ask if I could join his team and he immediately said yes. That was easy.

I was walking towards a bench back then when I saw an angel cheering for my friend. She's an angel sent from above. The Frey's always admire angels and I am admiring one now.

I am here at the gym to watch my friend Khyle who's playing basketball. But the game wasn't interesting enough like the angel being thrown in the air. I wondered who she was until I saw her at the bar with her friends.

"Kitty Menken never fail to amuse me. I tried flirting with her the other day but she's unlandiable," my friend Jackson said.

"Kitty Menken?" I curiously asked. The name doesn't ring a bell.

"Hindi mo kilala si Kitty, Gav? Man, saang bundok ka ba nagpupunta lagi at hindi mo kilala ang campus beauty and the rule breaker, Kitty Menken?" They were laughing really hard when Thirdy said that. "See that girl wearing a tight dress? That's Kitty."

I immediately turned my gazed towards where he was pointing at and I saw her again-the angel I was admiring a few days ago. And she's not an angel today, she's a seductress.

A lot of male species had been staring at her, including my friends. After that day, I would go clubbing with my friends just to see her which is very unusual. She's a social butterfly and she's into parties, dahilan para padagdag nang padagdag ang mga lalaking nagkakagusto sa kaniya.

I can't blame them. She looks so gorgeous, so hot, and at the same time, she looks like an angel. And I can't stop myself from being angry and jealous with those guys who can freely talk and dance with her. And didn't even know that I am capable of being like this. Being jealous...

When I heard that she'll be joining the Tournament, I was extremely excited. "Do you know Kitty Menken?" I asked my cousin, Dorian.

"Yes, the school beauty. Why?"

"I like her," I said with a smile on my lips.

"Be careful, man. She got a lot of secrets. A lady like her knows how to hold a gun. She's even better than our capos at fighting."