Mako-chan x Kiyo: An Unexpected Pairing Pt.2

(A/N: Alright this one is part two for the Mako-chan fanfic. My updates might come a bit slower than usual because I'm working full-time over the summer. But don't worry I'll still update weekly they might just come out a bit slower. Fuck man Mako-chan is a nice premium thick waifu. Anyways let's get this started shall we.)

Mako-chan POV

When they announced the new special exam I was a bit nervous living under the same roof with a boy. Especially since I was paired up with someone I'm not that familiar with. The only information that I have of Ayanokoji-kun is the things I hear from Honami-chan. Since she's always talking about him I thought he wasn't such a bad guy.

Still living under the same roof with the opposite sex is embarrassing to say and something I wasn't totally on board to do. Through talking with him really calmed me down a bit for the remainder of this exam. Even though he spoke in his usual monotone voice there was something soothing behind his words that relaxed me.

I did learn a bit about him but not that much since he's just a mysterious person. I can now see why Honami-chan likes him since Ayanokoji-kun is different from the others. He does seem a bit lost when it comes to some basic stuff but that doesn't really matter. The first day or day zero I just taught him the basic steps of caring for a baby since I had experience. It only took him a couple of tries to get used to it but never all he managed to do it.

We came to the agreement of sleeping on the bed together. It was really embarrassing but I managed to fall asleep. I could've been sleeping peacefully if it wasn't for the baby doll suddenly crying at one in the morning. When I woke up at the same time as Ayanokoji-kun I noticed that my head was on his chest. He looked at me with eyes widening a little. Turns out I moved in my sleep to that position so I shot up from the bed with an embarrassed look and started apologizing. As we both walked towards the doll making a crying sound.

Kazuma(doll): "Wah wah wahhh!"

Mako: "I'm so sorry Ayanokoji-kun I totally didn't mean to be like. I'm truly sorry if I put you in an awkward position by having my head on your chest."

Kiyo: "No it's okay actually nothing to be embarrassed about but before we continue this talk we should deal with this right now."

Mako: "Already on it since this is the first time for you let me handle this then you can get the next one. Sound good?"

Kiyo: "I'm fine with it being that way."

Saying that I picked up the baby and started to rock it. And then started to speak in a nice soft and caring tone. This would be so the baby will calm down making it easier to find out what the problem is.

Mako: "There there Kazuma it's alright now."

After patting Kazuma's back and rocking him a bit. He finally calmed downed while I notice Ayanokoji-kun looking at me handling the situation. Since Kazuma finally calmed down I checked to see what was wrong. Since he calmed down fast it probably means it wasn't any hunger that had him crying. Then I felt some wetness not a lot but just like a spray of water on his diaper.

Mako: "Ayanokoji-kun can you do me a favor?"

Kiyo: "What's the favor Amikura?"

Mako: "Go grab the bag the school nurse gave us and try to find some diapers. Also, see if they put some baby wipes in there because I found out what the problem was."

Kiyo: "Got it just give me a minute."

After relaying my favor to Ayanokoji-kun he goes and does it. After a couple of minutes, he came back with some diapers in his hands. Turns out they don't have baby wipes and it's not Like I needed them I just wanted to see if they had any just in case. Well, instead I used some toilet paper as a substitute.