Mako-chan X Kiyo: An Unexpected Pairing Pt. 4

(A/N: Hehe, so I decided since if everyone has baby dolls it's creepy and not that hard of a challenge. So why not make a real baby Kazuma. And for you horny mother fuckers thinking of lemons. Don't expect one until the future of this mini-series. But you'll see what I mean by I'm making baby Kazuma real. So yeah time to add plot-chan to this story. But enjoy this chapter of some Mako-chan cause, why not.)

Kiyo POV

Amikura and I were making our way out after doing the task that was assigned to us. Because of the task, I had to wash my face before we left since she decided to get back at me. Although it was quite fun doing silly things for tasks. As we walked we saw many people tired as this was a school task for all three years. Looks like they had a rough night dealing with the babies. Although there were some that the task didn't affect them at all.

Mako: "Seems like there are a lot of people who didn't get to sleep last night. They all look tired but also there're some pairs who don't look tired at all."

Kiyo: "Either they thought of a similar strategy as us or they're used to staying up all night. So it'll depend on the pair and certain people."

Mako: "Well this is also going to be a challenge in class as well. Since they're probably going to monitor us very closely how we deal with class, after staying up all night."

A very good observation and deduction on Amikura's part. This is certainly trouble as throughout this week classes will lose points. Since the lack of sleep, they'll be put to test. To see how well students can deal with these situations as it'll be a frequent occurrence when you're older.

Kiyo: "Yeah the chances are we're going to lose some class points. Well for my class I know for sure only a few would be able to maintain. But the rest it's a definite chance they're going to struggle to stay awake during lectures. Most students don't like lectures so they already think it's boring and plus with the lack of sleep."

Mako: "It'll be a 99% chance they're going to fall asleep in class. As it's true in class during a certain time period or depending on the class like Math or English for me. Those two subjects I can do well in, but the lectures make me bored so sometimes I get the feeling of wanting to sleep."

Amikura said this which is true as most students have one or two subjects. Sometimes even all of their classes they find it boring and want to sleep. Which they would usually do but it's different at this school where our actions affect our worth and money income. Similar to a job, for example, working in a job where they pay you by the workload or day. If you work in a car wash, depending on how much work you get done it'll affect the amount you get paid. But if you don't apply yourself in your work then it could cause your paycheck to decrease.

Also if a person is being paid by the day, in construction they have to have a minimum quota to complete or meet. If they do more then that's good for them which means the employer would be happy. Though if the worker starts slacking off and barely does the bare minimum. The employer wouldn't be happy and it could lead to one or two things. The first one the employer or contractor would change from paying them from day to each job they complete. This would make them actually take it more seriously as they would be dedicated more to finishing jobs faster but mostly meeting their daily quota and exceeding at times. The second thing that could happen which is the worst outcome possible is they would be fired from the job site. Event sometimes is fired from the company or their employer/contractor would not be needing their services.

Kiyo: "Well this school is just built differently from all others. It works with a system that we can't afford to slack off so this is part of the training in the future as well."

Mako: "Thanks again for letting me rest, Ayanokoji~kun."

Kiyo: "No problem I wouldn't want you to make your class lose points. And I'm already used to staying up late and doing stuff, so it was no big deal. Although we're almost at the school gates."