Battle of the Bands Special Exam: Kiyo Ice Cold

(A/N: Okay you know what I've been watching too much wildnout and into music competitions a lot. So I decided to make a one-shot of Kiyo being part of a music competition like battle of the bands. This is a fic where KiyoKei are non existent and also it's an exam that replaced the island exam. Also the exam to expel Kiyo doesn't exist as Tsukishiro never came to be acting director. Papayanagi kept his position.)

Kiyo POV

???: "So for our second to last performance of the night please welcome, The Notorious Monotones!"

Loud applauses and cheers could be heard coming from the crowd. At backstage the band known as The Notorious Monotones. They were preparing themselves to head out.

Akito: "Looks like it's time."

Matsushita: "I'm still wondering how I was chosen for this part."

Sato: "We just have to deal with it. There's nothing we could do but this also pretty exciting and scary at the same time."

Kiyo: "It is, are you going to be fine Keisei?"

Keisei: "I'll manage since I've been practice a lot."

Haruka: "Yeah we'll kill this performance out of the park."

Airi: "It's a bit nerve racking but I won't let my hard efforts go to waste."

Hirata: "Well it's now or never."

Sudog: "Yup just keep with the tempo and everyone will be good. Relax everyone we got this and remember all the practices we've gone through."

Horikita: "All of us will do our part to the fullest and Ayanokoji~kun will blow the crowd away. Now let's do this!"

No we made our way to the main stage as in front of us where a judges table and a huge crowd filled with all ANHS students and some special guest as well in VIP areas. The applauding and cheering could be heard more clearly. As we made out to our positions and got ready to give this an epic performance.

Scene Stop

Kiyo: "Well, hello there, it's me, your everyday Kiyo. Just casually breaking the fourth wall as always. Now many of you readers are wondering what might be happening or how we got here? Well you see it all started one month ago. Let's take a look how this became to be. Now it all started on the day every student was called to the gym for a new special exam."

~Flashback~

One Month Before

Every single student got called to the gym for a special exam and event which was suspicious. The assembly is was being held during homeroom and a also a bit of our first period. When every year arrived with their respective classes and homeroom teachers. Chairman Sakayanagi was on the stage then spoke into the mic on the podium.

Papayanagi: "Okay I know everyone is wondering about the new special exam as it's the first one we are making into a special event."

Random: "Yeah who wouldn't."

Papayanagi: "We have added new management to our team for creating special exams. And this person came up with Interesting sounding exam. So I accepted it. And now I'll leave it for the person to who came up with the exam to explain it. Welcome to the podium Babatundae."

So we have new management to create special exams. But I'm wondering, if this person is on drugs to be able to actually make there new exam accepted quickly. Soon after a man that's 6'2 and had a well maintained physique. He looked roughly in his mid 20s and the person was now at the podium.

Babatundae: "Hello, I'm Babatundae and as the chairman just announced. I will bring you the details of our new special exam that will take place in one month."