Kikyo X Kiyo: Two-Sided Angel Pair

(A/N: So this is going to take place during the class vote exam but instead of voting for a classmate a new exam is going to take its place. Also, I might change Kiyo's attitude just a bit but not stray too much that's OCC. This will be a Kushida x Kiyo fanfic cause I don't hate kushida that much to be honest and I don't mind two-faced girls. Also in this fanfic, there will be an uneven number of boys and girls for plot purposes. Hope you guys enjoy this Kushida fanfic cause there needs to be more of her. Well let's get started shall we.)

Kiyo POV

Waking up at my usual time I got up and changed my clothes into workout clothes. I headed out to the park so I could do some exercises and keep my body in shape. After finishing doing my morning routine I got ready for school. On my way there I ran into Ichinose and she asked me if we could walk together. Seeing there was no harm about it I said yes to her.

Ichinose: "Ayanokoji-kun how do you think you did on our last exam?"

Kiyo: "I think I did pretty alright but my scores are probably going to be average."

Ichinose: "That's good to hear since I know the exams can be pretty tuff sometimes."

Kiyo: "What about you Ichinose?"

Ichinose: "I'm confident I did pretty well in this past exam since I was studying the whole in my room."

Ichinose still had the priority of studying when Sakayanagi was attacking or rather playing with her. Even if she didn't come to school or leave her room, Ichinose was still making sure to review the class material. That was is what type of student Ichinose Honami was.

Kiyo: "Since already arrived at school I will be going my separate way now."

Ichinose: "Sure Ayanokoji-kun see you later then."

Kiyo: "Bye Ichinose see you later."

I walked to my classroom and when I opened the door people took a glance at me before returning to their normal activities. I headed to my desk at the back of the classroom near the window and sat down. I placed my hands under my chin looking outside the window admiring the sky while listening to my classmate's conversations. While having my peaceful moment it was suddenly interrupted when my seatmate the compass-obsessed brocon Horikita sat next to me. Soon afterward she tried to insult me but as always I just kept my poker face not even being fazed by her punny insults. She gave up when Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom.

Sae: "Alright everyone, settle down homeroom is going to start now."

With that people sat in their seats and became quiet. The air was a bit tense since our results would be revealed today.

Sae: "Alright before I reveal the test results I want to ask you how you feel. Sudo your name has been close to the chopping block throughout this year do you think that you're going to pass this time?"

Sudog: "I know for sure that I gave everything I had into studying for this exam. So I have some confidence that I will pass this exam."

Sae: "What about you Ike? Do you think your efforts were enough to pass?"

Ike: "Sensei I studied hard as well to not fail this exam. I'm pretty sure that I managed to pass."

Sae: "Okay without further ado here are the test results."

With that Chabashira-sensei posted the test results. Grabbing her red marker of death she drew a line. The air was tense but it loosened up once people saw no one will be leaving the school just yet. Seeing our cheery mode made me want to vomit since there's too much of it but it didn't last long either.