Having a Fiance Leads to NTRs PT. 4

(A/N: Imagine that image as Fuka but somewhat similar just different hairstyles/color and eye color. So this is part four of the Fuka mini-series. I honestly don't know how many more chapters for this I'm going to write maybe like 4 to 6 more. It depends on how well I can write and close the story. Since I want to give this a proper ending as I did with the Nazuna mini-series. So yeah I'll add some conflict and them dealing with it. But other than that I'll probably add some memories of their school life while they're in the future. Anyways hope you enjoy this.)

Kiyo POV

I woke up to a soft sensation on my lips. I saw Fuka giving me a kiss and then returning to her laying position. She looked beautiful and after what we did last night was a real mess. That man would be happy I created another white room at school with my fiancé. But instead of experimenting on children while raising them, this one was for making them.

Fuka: "Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?"

Fuka moved and now was laying on top of me. Of course, the both of us were still naked with a blanket only covering us.

Kiyo: "I had no problems at all. Your warmth was very comfortable that it made me even more relaxed. Also what time is it for some reason I have a feeling we woke up a bit late."

Fuka: "Well I usually wake up early but for some reason today I woke up late. It's just ten past twelve, so we did wake up late."

For some reason, I didn't wake up at my usual time. Even while being tired I woke up at the same time always. The fatigue I had after doing the indecent act had a different effect on me.

Kiyo: "Well that is late since I never wake up this late. But how are you feeling about the activities we did? I'm guessing your body might be sore like mine."

Fuka: "Yes but it's weird even while being sore it doesn't bother me at all. Although I will be limping probably for the whole day and maybe even a little tomorrow."

Kiyo: "Well guess I went a little too hard but are you sure it doesn't hurt still."

Fuka: "Well I actually enjoyed it when you went hard like that Hornykoji~kun. But it does hurt although it feels pleasant for some reason."

Kiyo: "Well it's Sunday and it's already the afternoon. So how about we get out of bed and take a shower? After that, we can eat some food."

I could see Fuka smile as she responds to my responses. She then lifted her head from her chest and answered.

Fuka: "Sure we could both use a shower."

Fuka then got off me, allowing me to sit up. Fuka did the same thing as I looked at her. We stared at each other as she smiled and I kept my usual face. We then leaned in for a light simple kiss that was different from the deep ones. After that, we both got out of bed as I saw her body. She looked beautiful with only the small rays of sunlight hitting against her body. It brought out her features making her hair glow with that platinum color. Her skin looking white as snow but of course, there were hickeys all over her body and the same could be said as mine. 

Kiyo: "I could lend you some clothes afterward. But why not put your clothes to wash while we are in the bathroom."

Fuka: "Yes actually I'll appreciate it since it would be nice to wear my own panties. But then again I wouldn't mind wearing your clothes but to let you know if I take a liking to a shirt, don't expect it back anytime soon."

Kiyo: "Fine with me, since it'll be you wearing it I wouldn't mind at all. Just make sure to give me the shirt back when I need it or want to use it."'