Kikyo x Kiyo: Two-faced Pair Pt. 3

(A/N: So this is part three of the Kushida x Kiyo mini-series. This one will be focusing on the task battles. So expect a time skip to them later on in the day or me just ending it of the victor. I don't know how long this chapter will be but hope you guys will enjoy it. Anyways let's get started shall we.)

Kiyo POV

I and Kushida left the other teams to come up with a game plan. Of course, other pairs also did the same as we had an interval before having to start our group matches.

Kiyo: "Kuahida let's come up with a game plan to win this thing."

Kushida: "That's quite a surprise coming from you. What's motivating you that you want to win this so badly."

Well, my only escape is to use that phrase.

Kiyo: "It's Hori~,"

Kushida: "Don't use that excuse you be using every single time no matter what fanfic it is. I know for a fact that even if it's her plan you wouldn't be motivated like you are now. So just spit out the real reason."

Looks like my escape plan has gotten shut down. Well, nothing hurts of telling the truth this once right.

Kiyo: "Actually if we win all those private points it will greatly benefit us. And I also get to buy a lot of ice cream with those points."

Kushida had a surprised face for a moment but then chuckled genuinely. Seeing her chuckle like that is pretty cute. It really is enough to make any person forget she has another side to her.

Kushida: "That's pretty childish coming from you Ayanokoji~kun. Hehe, it's just something I didn't expect at all. Though you are right about those private points being a huge benefit. So do you have some sort of plan?"

Kiyo: "Well it's a pretty simple one I will support you from the bottom. So as you try to push your opponents I will also add some force with my momentum. This way we can create a more POW push and win."

Kushida: "That's like an easy plan and I just hope you can support my body. So I don't fall down to the water."

After saying that Kushida face became a bit red as she just realized something important.

Kushida: "Wait in the challenge I'm supposed to sit on your shoulders right?"

Kiyo: "That's how it works."

Kushida: "So t-this means you'll be g-grabbing and touching my t-thighs. Throughout this whole activity."

Her face became even redder as she realized this part of the exam. But there's nothing that could be done although a good job to whoever can ruin the game.

Kiyo: "Yes but don't worry your thighs are just the perfect size and are also comfortable. Yeah, I want them to sandwich me."

After finishing my statement. My guy was met with a good strike coming from Kauhida. I feigned the pain but ain't make a big deal out of it since I didn't want to attract attention.

Kiyo: "Ouch. What was that for Ksuhida?"

Kushida: "Don't be saying those lewd things. Plus you had that one coming. But also why are you wearing a rash guard?"

Kiyo: "Ho, why are you so interested?"

Kushida: "It's because you have a good-looking body and makes you even more handsome and hot than you are now. But also a smile would also make you shoot up the list of the hottest guys in school and probably Japan."

Kiyo: "Is that just your excuse to get a good look at my upper body?"

Kushida gave turned red as I said that to her. It's really fun to tease people. Now I know why Haruka does this all the time.