Having a Fiance Leads to NTR's Pt. 5

(A/N: So let's do this some plot will be done. Some character development and secret stuff as well. Also this fanfic will be cursed down the line to let you all know. Now for some heartbreaks to happen as they are needed.)

Kiyo POV

The sound of bell for lunch echoed across the school. After me and Keisei tag teaming Ike by roasting him. I met up with Fuka outside the classroom who enjoyed our show. She even got it all on video to save and enjoy when she wants to.

Kiyo: "Yo, you seem awfully in a good mood right now."

She looked at me for a second with a confused face but then went back to her usual look.

Fuka: "That's because I got some good footage to use as laugh. Also, you don't use the word 'yo' a lot , do you?"

Kiyo: "That is true sometimes I like to include other words and try them out."

Fuka: "Not bad but you saying it with your voice. How should I put it? It's quite a funny thing to hear since it's not something people say with a monotone voice."

Kiyo: "I'll keep it mind."

Fuka: "Don't worry though I'll help you. So down the line even if your voice is monotonous it wouldn't sound so weird when saying those type of words."

Kiyo: "Appreciate it. Though did you bring our bento?"

Fuka: "Since you wanted to try my bento so much after we talked about it. I forgot."

Kiyo: "Eh? Food."

Fuka: "Just fooling around but it's cute when you play dumb sometimes as well. Let's get going I know a good spot to eat our bento."

Kiyo: "Let's head out after I deal with my friends."

Fuka: "I'll wait just don't keep me waiting to long or else your bento would be gone."

Kiyo: "Better make it quick then."

Finally after getting closer to me someone spoke up.

Airi: "K-Kiyotaka-kun, can I talk to you after school?"

Kiyo: "Sure, but can I send you when it's a good time to meet?"

Airi: "Fine by me. It's not like I have anything to do today."

Kiyo: "I'll send you a good time to meet and you can chose the location."

Airi: "Will do."

Haruka: "Kiyopon, you sure move fast."

Kiyo: "What are you talking about?"

Haruka: "My little boy is all grown up now finally getting pass his denseness. You're becoming quite the ladies man but just remember I'll be mad if you do something horribly wrong."

Kiyo: "I'll keep that in mind but I have to go now. So I'll catch up with you guys another time."

Haruka: "Airi already came what she needed to do. So enjoy and see you later in class."

With that the two of them left back to hangout with Akito and Keisei. With that Fuka motioned to roller her so I did. We both got the sense of someone wanting to follow us so we hid our presences. After doing that we lost the tailor and arrived at the spot.

Fuka: "What you think of this spot?"

Kiyo: "It's nice and very relaxing as well. Just a good view of the ocean and a nice scenery to go with it as well."

Fuka: "I come here a lot in my spare time. I found this spot in my first year here."

Kiyo: "Let's eat lunch and then you could talk to me about it."