Make it up or suck it up

As soon as I walked I got all kinds of weird stares, from everybody. I continued walking try ing to act normal, yes of course because a 14 year old wannabe walking through the big league record place is totally normal, I think wanting to get out of this place like, now. but I did need to talk business with the owner so leaving would me a major screw-up. We walk into a big office that has a bunch of big posters of stars that say either, mine, theirs,or FAILED. in big red letters. Well, there goes all my confidence. A surprisingly nice looking man turns around his face mid smile. "Welcome Danex, you've entered the big leagues." he said and shooed the co-manager away with a hand swipe."Welcome dear, I hope my mini me wasn't hard on you". I wanted to laugh, first of all, the co-manager was like,2 times bigger than boss over here. I really wanted to smile because this boss, was really nice! "So honey-buns, lets talk business. I want you to record your first three songs tommorow. Got it?" I was shocked, tommorow , really? This.is.so.freaking.awesome. "Of course that would be amazing, mr. Umm-" oh no he didn't tell me his name."oh, sorry dear call me Mr.sing" Wow, ok then whatever, but I got to admit it's is a pretty cool name. "But first we are gonna get you a new wardrobe" he said looking at me with disgust. "Well, no offense or anything but the co-manager did kinda wake me up at eight o'clock ." I protested "oooooh right sorry bout that, this was urgent, any way, designers, she's here." A bunch of nineteen year old girls came and swept me away, obviously,they haven't done this in a while.