Sucsess

"Mom.go.away.im.fine." I say as I walk into the office."buthoneywaitillbeoutsi-" I cut her off and walked into the studio. mr.sing glanced up at me "hello I have 2 songs that we record today studio closes at 9:30 p.m. we have plenty of time, since I sent you the songs yesterday I hope you know them, go do your warm up with Stacy and be back in the recording room by four." I was baffled, what? "Ok,warm up with stacy, two songs and back by four, yeah ok bye." I slipped out of the room and headed down the hall to the warm-up room.

"Oh, hi-a, I'm Stacy I'm your warm up teacher." said a blonde at the front of a big room, she was obviously Canadian . "oh, um hi I-I'm Danex nice to meet you . " I said "ooh Danex, the new kid round' here, everyone's been talk in' bout ya'" she said as she sat down at a small table. "really,am I that big a deal?" I asked, could anyone actually think I could make it with the big kids? Yeah right. "oh you betcha you are everybody loves ya." Stacy said I was flattered. "well,better start with warm-ups".
-time lapse till after warm ups-------

Ok, left,left,right straight. I think as I try to find my way to mr.sing's office. finally I find it and akwardly stumble in. "ahh Danex, in the box time to start your first song." I step into the recording box and look at the song on the piece of paper. this is it, my time to shine. I think and I burst into song.