Paparzzi

"Mom, I'm done with my home work can I go take a walk down by malard docks?" I asked hopefully. "down by the city's edge? Fine, I guess, just don't get kidnapped." "wow mom such wonderful advice I say.

-time lapse 23 minutes----

"Well. Guess it's time to go home". I say to myself. *click-flash* oh no the paparazzi mr.sing warned my about this. I think. I look behind the tree where the flash came from. there was a boy that looked about my age behind the tree. "oh, um sorry I'm jack, um my boss sent me out to get a picture of you so I prove myself worthy of joining the big paparazzi crew." he said sheepishly. i couldn't help but smile. "well at least you got my good side." I said flipping my hair. We both laughed. -- time lapse 30 minutes-- "so are you, open Friday?" He asks. I smile and hand him my number on a piece of paper. "mabye." I say and jog home.

"YOU ARE 20 MINUTES LATE, TWENTY". my mom scolds as soon as I walk through the door. "wow, mom chill." I say. "CHILL? I WAS SO WORRIED YOU ARE GROUND-" I winced, she was about say grounded.his is warning, be late again and your banned a week from the record company, but this is just a warning." what a week noooo, well at least it's just a warning. "but, still, room now." Ok then. I thought and headed up to my room.

*ding-ding-ding* the phone rang it was jack.