Sneaky

"Goodnight mom." It was my sixth day stuck in my room though my mom won't let me go into the recording studio.
"Jack, I'm coming." I dropped the phone and hauled myself on to the window sill. I took a deep breath and jumped.
----after meeting Jack at malard hill----
"Well that went better than expected" I said as we started walking to the hill to watch the stars. he put his arm around my shoulders and we layed down, I felt my eyelids droop and the hum of the crickets lulled me to sleep...

"Danex" a small voice interrupted my dreamless sleep. "gahjyrdkawaa". Useless mumbling came out of my mouth. And that pretty much brought me to my senses. "oh, sorry jack, what time is it?" Wait, It was light out I was so getting caught, my eyes flew open, I was in a strange house. "mom." that was the first word out of my mouth. " "no sweetie, we're in my house, i called your mom, I told her you forgot some homework at the recording studio and with probably stay the night." my glee was unbelievable . My heart started hammering in my chest, we were in his room, alone, together... he blushed hard, he must be thinking the same thing. his arm was behind my back, he pulled me close in to a big dramatic kiss, like the ones you see in the romance movies, nothing mattered anymore, just Jack and my little fantasy right here, right now. *creeeak-knock knock* the floorboards creaked outside and then someone knocked. we broke away, how long had the kiss lasted? Who knows. a woman about 30-ish pranced inside the room, "ohh Jackie, jackie who do we have here"? She said pointing at me. "oh she's just-" Jack tried to reply but she cut him off. "well I'm so pleased to meet you." she shook my hand and walked out of the room. "mom" he said and I burst out in laughter.