Suspicion

Danex was getting very suspicious of Jack. He had been acting weird lately and hadn't hung out with her as much as usual.
"Bye mom I'll be at Jessica's house."
Jessica was danex's best friend, and since Danex had been with Jack quite a lot lately, Jessica had called Danex over to get down to the problem.
Jess can be a little full of herself sometimes, but it always ends up helping others. Of course, Danex thought that this was going to be just an average fan girling session, but oh how wrong she was.

"Hi Jes-" Danex was cut of by Jessica screaming her head off. "WHARE HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN WORRIED! YOU DIDNT CALL, YOU DIDNT EMAIL ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Danex was startled but she kept her cool, "Jess, you saw me on Friday, what do you mean you thought I was dead? Heck,We worked on our science project over Skype yesterday!" Jessica looked at Danex with a flat expression, "so? I told you to call me at 8:00 last night and you didnt! Jessica knew that Danex was dating jack, and was a tid bit jealous.
-time lapse 1 hour, still at Jessica's house-
DANEX'S POV

"But he hasn't been that interested in going to places, or just hanging out with each other, but even when he does he never stays long and ALWAYS gets distracted about something." I wish he could just care a little bit more. I think that but don't say it. "cheating" Jessica blurts, I had been in a daze, so I only caught that last part. Jessica had lightly tanned skin, dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, an amazing fashion sense (because whatever is in, Jessica's wearing it.) she always managed to have a perfect manicure and
Pedicure, no matter what day of the week it was. she was classified as popular. I keep trying to tell her that she shouldn't be hanging out with me, the nerd of the school. Even though I kind of liked the name nerd, I knew it was ment to be an insult. but she shrugged those comments of and had continued being my friend, through better or worse.

Jessica retold me what she had said, "all of those signs, that all point to one answer, Jack is cheating on you." there was a shocked silence, how? Better yet, why? No, Jack could not be cheated on me, no possible way, nope, zip, nada, ZERO. but, the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I couldn't believe it, but it was obviously true. my first love, my first kiss, had broken my heart.